Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scopes on ebay

Options
  • 08-12-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

any ever buy a scope out the uk on ebay, its from a top rated seller, just wondering is it ok getting it delivered to ireland cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

ive never done it myself but remember a few lads saying they did with the likes of bushnell scopes they were very happy at the time

email them see what sort of reply you get

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭323

Yes, 5 or 6 times now, UK and US for myself and others. No problems, new ones registered warrenties online. Usually a lot cheaper too.

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭fitzy700

Ive done it twice and had no bother everything was fine i was happy with both scopes and had no problems with the post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭beretta391

tanx for that just after buying a 3x9x50 burris fullfield hope it works well on the 223

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

Just watch out where it's being sent from some Uk sellers ship from China and most of that stuff is copies, bought a tasco that was a copy fell apart after some time but was cheap.other than than eBay is good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Norwayviking

Bought 3-4 scopes on ebay.
    Be careful with milspec scopes on ebay if you buy from US,one i got was returned to seller.
    Also like Tack says,stay well clear of any Chinese copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Tac

Some target scopes are restricted items in the US...so id be careful ordering one. you'd wanna get a garauntee that you'll recieve it before you pay...or you could run the risk of loosing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭beretta391

oh yea well i got my scope last thursday and its the real shiit. it came fairly quick.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭crackcrack30

which ebay shop did u use? or was it a private sale? how much? u happy?

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jay.b

i got my nikon monarch on ebay us. it came in a week! got it for a great price too;);)

• Advertisement
Advertisement