Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whirlpool oven not heating up

• 08-12-2011 11:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭

ok a couple of weeks ago the oven stoped heating up everythin seemed to be working fine except no heat

got call out guy to come out he didnt arrive four times so the woman let fly he turned up then

and he had the oven working before he even kneeled down
    he said he didnt do anythin it was just working

noway it wasnt working 10 mins and all week before he came in

I reckon he reset it and said noting to try make us feel a bit silly

anyway it stopped heating up again does anyone know how to reset them or anyone any ideas

please and thanks in advance any advice greatly welcome

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Sounds like the element

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

would the element be intermitant doe or would it just go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

You have a strange problem. If the oven is perfectly working but not heating sounds like an element. The fact it came back and went again is strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭anuprising

ok - I get this a lot

normally , the customer has the oven on the wrong setting , as in turns the knob for on and sets a temperature , fan starts but no heat

explanation is they have set it to defrost ( that little star setting which is normally first or last on a multifunction oven )
    that's what that setting does blows cool air

as I said I come across this a lot so if you post the model number we can see if it's that

i

ok will post model number but on any setting ie fan conventional or grill ill check and see when iget home and post model number

cheers

• Advertisement

ok model number is. akz511. i think

its the one with pyrolitic clean

thanks again lads and thanks in advance

Advertisement