Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AkihabaraShop.jp — Group order

Options
  • 08-12-2011 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭

Doing it again.

Since I need spare parts and what-not, I'm going to order from AkihabaraShop.jp on Tuesday, 13. December.

If you want/need new buttons, sticks or spare parts, please post in this thread.
    Your shipping % will be determined by %WEIGHT of final package.

Primer on button/joystick characteristics: Slagcoin

Confirmed:
    • Me (obviously)
    • Da Bounca — 8x Sanwa OBSF-30, White rim/ Red plunger
    • Speed Boat — 1x Sanwa spring, 1x Sanwa TP-MA (JLF PCB)
    • Doctor Doom — 6x Sanwa OBSF Black rim, DarkHai plunger
    • Steve SI — 2x Sanwa meshball (1x dark blue, 1x violet)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Did they get any more PS360 boards in?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Did they get any more PS360 boards in?
    PS360+ is in closed beta testing ATM, I wouldn't know when it's out.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

Abrakebabra sell stick parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Anybody know if the buttons on Orim's stick are PS-14s? If so, count me in for 8. Maybe a balltop as well.

Now I just have to decide on the colours. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Hey Kiki,

I'll order the replacement JLf I need(and/or whatever you said I needed).

• Advertisement

Naphiel wrote: »
    Anybody know if the buttons on Orim's stick are PS-14s? If so, count me in for 8. Maybe a balltop as well.

Now I just have to decide on the colours. :pac:
    They are Seimitsu PS-14-K-N.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'd really like a set of the original grey buttons that should be in the VSHG.

I'll also pay you to put them in :) and fix up the JLF, as already talked about.

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

*clicks around website*

Wow, a lot of the categories have "There are currently no products in this range."

I don't believe I have any stick needs Kiki, but I might have some wants if you thought there was any really cool stuff these guys had that was difficult to get anywhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Yeh. that site has feck all content on it. You think they'd have the button membrane (rubbery yoke that keeps ripping!) for a madcatz fight-pad?

• Advertisement

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Yeh. that site has feck all content on it. You think they'd have the button membrane (rubbery yoke that keeps ripping!) for a madcatz fight-pad?
    No, but I do.

Keep forgetting to bring them in for you.
    I also have a Ryu faceplate, hope it fits :)

*clicks around website*

Wow, a lot of the categories have "There are currently no products in this range."

I don't believe I have any stick needs Kiki, but I might have some wants if you thought there was any really cool stuff these guys had that was difficult to get anywhere else?
    Meshballs, bubble balls, mini & large balls, pearl, clear & skeleton Seimitsu buttons, OBS-30A (hard spring) Sanwas, coloured shaft covers, new Seimitsu stick LS-58.

And the joystick stickers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I guess I'm alright then.

I still have a lot of "Warioland: the Shake Dimension" stickers left over in case I want to 'customise' my stick more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Don't have that much cash atm so count me out.

Naphiel wrote: »
    Don't have that much cash atm so count me out.
    No problem.

Order made.

Should be here in 3-5 working days (hopefully!)

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Hey guys does anyone know of a site that gives the model numbers of the parts of a madcatz TE? For example the specific make and model of the mounting plate thats in the stick or the size and make of the button etc if I wanted to replace them. Ive tried searching and looking in around forums and havent seen any or have probably skimmed over them. Appreciate it if anyone knows.

Robbknoll wrote: »
    Hey guys does anyone know of a site that gives the model numbers of the parts of a madcatz TE? For example the specific make and model of the mounting plate thats in the stick or the size and make of the button etc if I wanted to replace them. Ive tried searching and looking in around forums and havent seen any or have probably skimmed over them. Appreciate it if anyone knows.
    Replacement stick is Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT-SK.
    Mounting plate itself is Sanwa JLF-P-1.
    Replacement buttons are Sanwa OBSF-30.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Replacement stick is Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT-SK.
    Mounting plate itself is Sanwa JLF-P-1.
    Replacement buttons are Sanwa OBSF-30.

Thanks. With regards to the microswitches does it matter which ones i get or is it safer to go with sanwa with similar model numbers as above? My stick has become sluggish when i dash (doesnt register maybe 2/3 times in a 3 round match which never happened up until recently, online and offline) so im guessing something has worn out a bit or something. Kind of want to gut it with new stuff anyway. Sorry hope im not annoying, but i want to start KOF13 with some new bling :pac:

If you want bling, try the new Seimitsu LS-58.
    http://www.gremlinsolutions.co.uk/products/LS-58-01.htm

• Advertisement

Update: parts have arrived, I have no time to do anything though due to exams :(

Advertisement