Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Sunday music sessions Dublin

Options
  • 09-12-2011 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Looking for a current list of Sunday music sessions in Dublin, around the 12.30 to 3pm time frame. Session.org seems to out of date for a lot of pubs.
    Cobblestone I know has one around 1.30 but since Brazen Head 12.30 session stopped I can't find much else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mariatchi

Looking for a current list of Sunday music sessions in Dublin, around the 12.30 to 3pm time frame. Session.org seems to out of date for a lot of pubs.
    Cobblestone I know has one around 1.30 but since Brazen Head 12.30 session stopped I can't find much else.

Theres a small open session in Hanlons of hanlons corner N.C.R. sundays 2 P.M. till 5 .P.M.. Also if you check out www.Dublinsessions.ie it's pretty up to date.good luck.

Advertisement