Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odd request

• 09-12-2011 1:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭

This may sound like an odd topic, and bordering on obsessive:p, but I am an addict for white farmhouse unsliced bread, 800g for toast with my favourite spread.I normally buy it in Tesco in ardkeen.Sometimes I am so afraid of running out of it, I buy two and freeze one.For a while I only got one because it was there every time I was in the shop.Now for the past few weeks, its not there:eek:.It has happened before, but came back.Just if anyone normally shops in Tesco lisduggan or the six cross roads, if they could tell me if its in either store.I am not sure where else it might be.

Similar to this,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

http://www.johndwyerbakery.co.uk/lib/img/main/bread/MainSmallFarmhouse.jpg

I will check myself into a clinic soon;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭jmcc

jimmyw wrote: »
    This may sound like an odd topic, and bordering on obsessive:p, but I am an addict for white farmhouse unsliced bread, 800g for toast with my favourite spread.I normally buy it in Tesco in ardkeen.
    Maybe Ardkeen stores might have it. I think that I've seen the sliced version but definitely ordinary unsliced white.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Right ok, and not too far away, might try there, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

I love the one from superquinn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

if only i could have a Blaa , i miss them so much , the lovely soft floury texture , with real butter and a nice cup of tea . MMMMMMMMMMMM (salivating)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

the superquinn 1 is really nice I think they have 2 different farmhouse breads too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭Sashiee

lidl on the roundabout by woodies and superquin have a full in-store bakery...they have that bread, warm and frash.....

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

daftdave wrote: »
    if only i could have a Blaa , i miss them so much , the lovely soft floury texture , with real butter and a nice cup of tea . MMMMMMMMMMMM (salivating)

When your away for a while, and ya can eat anything you like, it's always a crusty blaa, smathered with butter, and a mug of tae that you'd kill for!!
    I know how you feel, owl stock.
    ( hours...)
    I've been away from home for nearly 4 ^ now.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

daftdave wrote: »

Dave, there is a thread with a recipe that I made and They came out fookin great. You just have to use the heavy bread flour and it's a bit of a hassle TBH but fookin lovely!

Advertisement