Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Notes

• 09-12-2011 1:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭

Hope the mods don't mind!
    Some of you probably saw this in the off topic thread, but I thought I'd put it up here for all to see!

Had an idea the other night to make a website where people could download notes for their various subjects and also share their own notes. Of course all credit goes to whoever created the notes!

The website is leavingcertnotes.weebly.com

It's empty right now, as I never uploaded some notes and photocopies to my laptop, but hopefully over the weekend I'll get some stuff up. Of course you can all contribute too! All you have to do is PM me and I'll tell you what to do from there :)

Ger :)
    Now get back to work!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

hey ive got some notes so i can help ya with it if ypu want :) come on everyone and contribute something it will be very helpful if its done well!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

GV_NRG wrote: »
    hey ive got some notes so i can help ya with it if ypu want :) come on everyone and contribute something it will be very helpful if its done well!! :D

Yeah that'd be great! Will PM you about it!

Uploaded a few Higher Level Physics notes just there, nothing fancy, just the core bits on a few of the different topics!

Also - since it was created, the website has recieved 652 visitors!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I would advise you to check you don't end up posting stuff from places that might chase you for it.
    Some businesses who charge a lot for courses don't take kindly to their notes being distributed by other people.

Advertisement