Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car crash

Options
  • 09-12-2011 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I was in a minor car crash and had suffered minor neck injuries and minor damage, The guy was 100 percent in the wrong,he told me he was not going thought his insurance and would not give me his details just his name and number and reg. does this guy have to pay me or does he have the right to pay directly to the garage, he told me arragantly he would not like me to profit from this so wanted to pay directly to the garage without the sarcasm i would not have had a problem but since i was been nice by not filing a claim i though it would be nice for him to fix me up and ill get my car fixed at my own convenience? can someone give me some advice.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Consult a solicitor, legal advice is banned sitewide.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement