Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 14 thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Ha I'm absolutely gutted. 128 points and I'm up against no one :(.

On the plus my last three weeks have gone 129, 115, 128. Let's hope next will follow the same pattern.

You're up against the wall with your match up. Big game needed from Murray.

With Fiammetta blocking, victory is guaranteed.

Fking hell this is not how it is meant to end, Murray out for the game. Gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Keep Bradshaw off the field and I'm a happy man :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

My playoff game is a tight one 91.04 - 93.58 to him

I have Cruz playing right now and he has Lynch to play :( Not looking to good Cruz has dropped two passes already that were key and time is running out come on Victor get it done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

matthew8 wrote: »
    Fking hell this is not how it is meant to end, Murray out for the game. Gutted.

Hard luck. You were very unlucky to lose Murray like that.

It makes my game next week slightly easier. I'd prefer to face Joe Waka Flacco Flame any day over Cam and Megatron.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Division 1 here I come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Romo put up 28 points....beaten by 2.

Oh well, roll on next year....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Need to 23 points or thereabouts from Lynch and the seahawks D, doable? yes, likely? Probably not.

Got burned by injuries to Maurice Morris and Greg Jennings, while D'Angelo Williams would have got me 15 points had I started him.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Need to 23 points or thereabouts from Lynch and the seahawks D, doable? yes, likely? Probably not.

Got burned by injuries to Maurice Morris and Greg Jennings, while D'Angelo Williams would have got me 15 points had I started him.

I'd say that's quite likely. Rams offense is terrible and they give up huge on the ground, against Lynch and Seahawks D who are both in form.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

matthew8 wrote: »
    I'd say that's quite likely. Rams offense is terrible and they give up huge on the ground, against Lynch and Seahawks D who are both in form.

I have to say I didn't think I could possibly get excited about this weeks MNF, but now I'm quite looking forward to it :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement