Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Slim - Logic board repair

Options
  • 09-12-2011 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I've got a ps3 with a faulty logic board . Does anyone know of a repair service based here in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Mikebyrne wrote: »
    I've got a ps3 with a faulty logic board . Does anyone know of a repair service based here in Ireland?

whats wrong with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Mikebyrne

There's no power going to the blu ray. Tried diferent power units, cables etc. A spare drive powers up so the only thing that could be wrong is the logic board

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Mikebyrne wrote: »
    There's no power going to the blu ray. Tried diferent power units, cables etc. A spare drive powers up so the only thing that could be wrong is the logic board

you mean logic board in the br drive? I can have a look if you are in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Mikebyrne

Yeah, the logic board in the Blu ray. Not based in dublin though.

Could you send me a PM about price etc

Advertisement