If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grado sr60i

Options
  • 09-12-2011 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭

mornin! do you have any in stock and is there a boards price:D intend travelling to belfast tuesday. also am very happy with my humax foxsat pvr i bought on my last trip, have you any in stock and again is there a boards price (save my 80 year old father getting onto his knees to tape corrie for my mother)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

damian139 wrote: »
    mornin! do you have any in stock and is there a boards price:D intend travelling to belfast tuesday. also am very happy with my humax foxsat pvr i bought on my last trip, have you any in stock and again is there a boards price (save my 80 year old father getting onto his knees to tape corrie for my mother)

Damian,

thanks a mill for the post - the SR60 are available from stock no problem - they are normally £89.95 - no problem doing a Boardie price at £79.95 for you - if you mail or PM me with your details I'll get a pair into reserved for you..

On the Humax, fair play to your Dad, using one at 80 YO ! The latest price on them is £229.95 and they are soooooo tight on margin that I cannot do a better Boardie price at the moment - but again give me a shout if you need one reserved as they are always tight for stock!

Thanks again for the business - its much appreciated..

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

john,didnt travel yesterday as weather too bleak. still interested tho and will be in touch soon. was looking at the boston soundbar last time in the shop, just have to find a way to get it without the missus finding out..:D

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

damian139 wrote: »
    john,didnt travel yesterday as weather too bleak. still interested tho and will be in touch soon. was looking at the boston soundbar last time in the shop, just have to find a way to get it without the missus finding out..:D

Damian,

No problem - we still have stock and I know what you mean about bleak weather.....

... we are happy to deliver as well btw..

Keep me posted,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.