Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Big Knox wrote: »
    Ok good to hear they must be sending them out atm. How long ago did you order it mate?

I ordered my G2Play key at 8pm and received it 45 minutes later, If you still havent gotten yours then maybe you should contact support?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

1 minute brothers!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Damnit, G2A. You are now officially late with my bloody key.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I ordered my G2Play key at 8pm and received it 45 minutes later, If you still havent gotten yours then maybe you should contact support?

Balls. They have no live support and I've submitted a ticket but I can't imagine it's going to be answered any time tonight. :(

yay it's live :)

• Advertisement

Hah. Looks like G2A has gone down.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Have fun lads. Will join ya tomorrow in a,quest for loot.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I got my key there (g2play), but won't get to play till tomorrow.

Kiith wrote: »
    I got my key there (g2play), but won't get to play till tomorrow.

Did it just come though now?

Did it just come though now?

Came through around 22:15.

• Advertisement

Can anyone that's got a G2play key confirm something for me. I have a dispatch e-mail that says the order is ready but the only thing in there is the mystery key bonus. They also link to games library in my account and the mystery key is the only thing in there also.

Did you get your reaper key in that same e-mail or a separate one?

Did you get your reaper key in that same e-mail or a separate one?

I got a separate email, on its own. Not sure if it's in the email (on my mobile, and the attachment won't open) but if you go into your profile, click to view the order, and then click dispatches at the top, you should be able to see the key if it's there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

10 minutes into the expansion and the legendaries have started dropping :D

Kiith wrote: »
    I got a separate email, on its own. Not sure if it's in the email (on my mobile, and the attachment won't open) but if you go into your profile, click to view the order, and then click dispatches at the top, you should be able to see the key if it's there.

Yeah the only dispatch is the mystery gift one. No reaper key. The payment was taken from my paypal yesterday too so they have taken the money from the account.

Not happy with this at all. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Damn you G2A

Hurrah! Just an hour late but still.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Got my crusader to lv10. Used blacksmith to craft rare flail but didn't realise it was 2hander. savaged my shield by mistake. Luckily I unlocked heavenly strength and got my bs to craft another one.

Just received an e-mail from G2play saying they are sending the keys in chronological order and I shall receive it in due time which is nonsense as people have ordered tonight and got keys within the hour. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Just got mine from g2a :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Haven't received my key from fast2play either. Don't have time to properly play it now anyway but would've been nice to log in for a minute and see what Act V looks like. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

So many people in the boards.ie community but zero people in the chat. Much sadness

Crusader is cool, melee fighter with lots of defensive and offensive skills needed a shield equipped. Can seem to also play like a mage. Hit level 20 and finished Act 1 and i unlocked 1 Long Range and 1 mid range generator spells, with a few Wrath spender spells being long range also. Gotta call it a night though, gotta make mah gains tomorrow.....all kinda gains......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Mother of **** Act 5 is hard.

There's just not way you're going to be able to continue on on Torment difficulty after Diablo.
    After about an hour with half a dozen deaths I dropped to Master.

It feels like going from Torment 1 to Torment 3.

Got a few legendaries, most of them ****e. 2 handers are still terrible.

Oh, and enormous pat on the back for Blizzard, who've made this launch go off incredibly smoothly.

Didn't even have to log out.

enjoyed the campaign, got 5 legendaries on normal because i'm a big wuss :P
    dinged 67 too, so still plenty to do, the rifts are fun and the bounties are too, tonnes of exp for those even on normal

Level 67 on my Crusader, should be 70 but didn't get my key until after 01:00! A friend was very helpful and boosted me to 60. :D

Cool class. Quite tanky even without the 30% damage reduction of barbs and monks. Lots of CD's instead of straight up wrath spenders and a lot of the passives synergise really well, like increasing block chance then massively boosting armour with said block chance etc. so will have to take a look at a few build ideas once I hit 70!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Got to second last boss on torment1 on my DH, killed it on my second go but it bugged and didnt die, became untargetable and inevitably killed me, i couldnt kill after that, so dropped down to master, the game is still **** hard on master, i had to get help to kill last boss still

I ****ing hate the way they are wowafying the game with wow boss mechanics, no room for error bull****.

Other than that, loving it, ill go through act5 on my sorceress tomorrow, something tells me i wont have anywhere near as much hassle as i did on the DH :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Gbear wrote: »
    Mother of **** Act 5 is hard.

There's just not way you're going to be able to continue on on Torment difficulty after Diablo.
    I'm doign it on Torment 1 and I've killed the first Soul what ever after clearing the first zone (paragon 67, did up to Torment 3 with a lot of pain and torment 1 as farming mode). Died the odd time to elite packs (freeze + arcane lazer turner is evil!) but I died to those on odd occasions in Ac4 previously as well.

Picked up 1 legendary ring (worse then both my current once and level 61) and a ton of yellows (inc. a few upgrades) and so far at level 63.5 and going strong. Hope to push for completion but I expect I'll probably need to drop down a level on a boss eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So i guess experience is good so far?

I am still at work and after I will have to go to town to sort out few things. It's going to be with while until I'll be able to play today. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Does Reaper just add endgame content? Or does it add stuff for the early acts? I'm confused what improvements are applied anyway from the latest patches (not play since the original release).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I played about 30 minutes before heading into work, really good fun, got 4 levels in that short time but the drops are so much better, got a leg drop in my firs swarm and the rares that are falling are improvements on what I had equipped. Hopefully I can get an hour or two later to see how good the drops are.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

grizzly wrote: »
    Does Reaper just add endgame content? Or does it add stuff for the early acts? I'm confused what improvements are applied anyway from the latest patches (not play since the original release).
    Reaper adds another act (act 5) which builds further on the story after the basic game, 10 levels (60 to 70), enchantress (lets you change stats on items and change their look) and the adventure mode (used once max level to make re-runs more fun). All the rest such as improved loot, paragon levels etc. are available with the basic game.

And yes Shadow; it's good and in spirit of the game. Only run around in a town at night so far but it's all good so far with more lore, story etc.

Advertisement