Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Yup, I moved from crusader to DH myself. When I am doing public rift runs I try to join games with no more then 1 crusader too. In one game we had 2 and it was bollox.

ha, i was playing with Dcully and his mates the other day... All crusaders ! I don't know how they get things done normally ! :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Magill wrote: »
    ha, i was playing with Dcully and his mates the other day... All crusaders ! I don't know how they get things done normally ! :P

hehe to be fair the other lads only rolled their crusaders a day or two before, they normally run DH and Barb as mains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I might level my barb or monk. I like the crusader but I hate hitting like a wet noodle or being wrath starved

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I'm running a full blessed hammer lightning build on the Crusader now and with stacked lightning damage it actually works very well. I can solo T4 at an ok rate but I die so T3 is more efficient for me.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/crusader#UeRdfQ!iVae!aZYYbb

Great synergy between the skills. Judging with guaranteed crit followed by Provoke (which does insane damage with the Charged up rune) and the law does crazy damage while hammer spamming. Kills elites in 2 or 3 seconds even on T3. It's also a great group build as Judging packs and hitting the law gives everyone guaranteed crits with 100% increased crit damage for 6 seconds. With Akarats you can have it up for the majority of the 20 seconds in boss fights.

Things like Schaefers Hammer and Thundergods also give you a very nice lightning thorns effect which does a tonne of damage when you hit provoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, my DH is now at 824k DPS and 4.2mil toughness. Cant decide completely on best build. Still experimenting.

Still cant get any sort of Legendary/set off hand Xbow for myself. This is the biggest thing I need to upgrade.

• Advertisement

I sorted out my barb and got it to lv63 tonight. It was so much fun whirlwinding down elites and champs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Todays loot from act 2 bounties: 7 shields, 2 cloaks and a crafting plan

The gloves are being fixed though so no point farming for them anymore :(

Anyone got a shard of hate yet? Our group has had 4 Thunderfurys but no shard yet. Seems to be a lot rarer?

Big Knox wrote: »
    I'm running a full blessed hammer lightning build on the Crusader now and with stacked lightning damage it actually works very well. I can solo T4 at an ok rate but I die so T3 is more efficient for me.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/crusader#UeRdfQ!iVae!aZYYbb

Great synergy between the skills. Judging with guaranteed crit followed by Provoke (which does insane damage with the Charged up rune) and the law does crazy damage while hammer spamming. Kills elites in 2 or 3 seconds even on T3. It's also a great group build as Judging packs and hitting the law gives everyone guaranteed crits with 100% increased crit damage for 6 seconds. With Akarats you can have it up for the majority of the 20 seconds in boss fights.

Things like Schaefers Hammer and Thundergods also give you a very nice lightning thorns effect which does a tonne of damage when you hit provoke.

All of a sudden i can run T1 with relative ease with that build,my dps is only 380,000 but toughness is almost 13 million.
    Shame i dont enjoy the playing with blessed hammer builds but a great build for those that do.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'm currently farming epic drop materials for some of my recipies; sadly it's a royal pain to get the right spawn (legendary boots, +run speed and 4 stats) and I need at least 3 pairs :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

how many feet have you got octodad?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

how many feet have you got octodad?
    Wizard, Crusader & Witch Doctor so I guess Six + a few spare for rolling bad stuff on the random table :P

Datamine changes for the upcoming balance patch is up on diablofans.

http://www.diablofans.com/

It's not the entire list but lots of changes already for Crusaders, Witch Doctors and Barbs. Looks promising!

Looks like I'll need to build a fire WD (and dig out some gear) :P

Nice one, the crusader should be damage viable after that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Damn, Crusaders are just on pure stat increase! I like how wizards have no balancing done to them... You OP bastards! :pac:

i think that's exactly the right thing tbh, if all classes were as powerful as wizards the game and it's difficulties would be perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Buffing Frenzy? Oh yes...

Why would you have anything else as your primary attack with a Barb?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Lost a level 56 DH just now cause UPC decided to drop my connection. Seems to always drop out when peak times start :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Lost a level 56 DH just now cause UPC decided to drop my connection. Seems to always drop out when peak times start :mad:

Reason why I NEVER do Hardcore - can never trust that connection ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Question for those that do Hardcore. When your character dies ... can you get your gear off it for other characters?

Question for those that do Hardcore. When your character dies ... can you get your gear off it for other characters?

Nope. It's gone. Can only share what's in your stash with other hardcore characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Nope. It's gone. Can only share what's in your stash with other hardcore characters.

Woah, bloody hell. You guys be craaaaazy...

Datamine changes for the upcoming balance patch is up on diablofans.

http://www.diablofans.com/

It's not the entire list but lots of changes already for Crusaders, Witch Doctors and Barbs. Looks promising!

Any ETA of this patch?

Dcully wrote: »
    Any ETA of this patch?

Looks like it's set to go live tomorrow at some point!

Looks like it's set to go live tomorrow at some point!

I wonder is it enough for crusader. I'm loving ny barbs frenzy/whirlwind build

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭jcrowbar

Anyone else having issues logging in?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Yup 22 min login queue, down to 5 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Live Kill every day pack like its your last

• Advertisement

lots of fun to be had in hardcore, toughness is the trick for it, also not going to insane torment levels before you're geared.

Barely managing torment 1 without too many scares on my DH and Crusader, both have around 800k dps and 8million + toughness.

I'm that much of a wuss :P

Advertisement