Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

level 1-70 in 30-60 minutes :)

let me know when you're capable of doing that on hardcore dude :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I didn't watch the whole video, stopped when it said needing two players. PLenty of stuff out there for group boosting. Thought you meant something that was for solo.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I would not call boosting where you need at least 2 players an easy task. Specially on HC and its not a 30-60 min job... I know RM you are a master of Diablo 3, but sometimes your Statements are a bit too heavy even for you! :pac: :p

So anyway. Got my Barb Girl Hc to 70! I even managed to get 6 paragon levels! Happy as pig in ****! :p She is only 200k DPS and 6mil toughness right now. I already like HC feel of play at level 70. A lot more "nope nope nope" moments, which really are serious this time around! :D

I will be sticking to Hard for now. Need to get that basic gear before I bump up to higher level. I **** you not, Kadala game me Tyreals Might from 5th try. Not great roll, but I will take anything right now! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

if i can do it on softcore with 9m toughness, then I don't see the problem with doing it on hardcore with 20+m toughness... there's only trash mobs and 1 unique enemy who does very little damage in there..

well, why don't you do it then? Surely it's more challenging than doing it whilst having no risk and all reward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

if i can do it on softcore with 9m toughness, then I don't see the problem with doing it on hardcore with 20+m toughness... there's only trash mobs and 1 unique enemy who does very little damage in there..

How does one start a new character with 20m toughness ? :D

Magill wrote: »
    How does one start a new character with 20m toughness ? :D

In Soviet RoyalMarinia 20m toughness gets a new character! :pac:

gz on 70 shadow, working on your hardcore paragon levels i see :)

gz on 70 shadow, working on your hardcore paragon levels i see :)

Cheers! 11 already! I was not fond of Barb, but now I like it a lot more at level 70 with some gear.

Any good Hc barb builds? I am using shield/1hander combo.

not sure, haven't played much barb in ros at all, though i heard there's an avalanche - leap spec with specific gear that works awesome

• Advertisement

not sure, haven't played much barb in ros at all, though i heard there's an avalanche - leap spec with specific gear that works awesome

I think its too early for me to do Gear Specific builds. I need one just to survive for now. 216k DPS and 7.3mil ( unbuffed, with shout 9.5mil ) toughness. My main is still level 68 legendary, but its an Fulminator with 1.9k dps roll. That Electic Bonus is just too yummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Just lost my DH for being cocky as ****. Was running a rift on hard, HARD and was using the rune that spends discipline for hatred. Pulled 3 packs spent all my discipline to burn them fast only to get vortex'd into a jail into about 4 of them about to explode from molten with zero discipline to tumble out :(

Just lost my DH for being cocky as ****. Was running a rift on hard, HARD and was using the rune that spends discipline for hatred. Pulled 3 packs spent all my discipline to burn them fast only to get vortex'd into a jail into about 4 of them about to explode from molten with zero discipline to tumble out :(

RIP :(. Sucks man. Whats the plan now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

I don't understand. The guide I posted above does not require a NEW level 70 player to have 20m toughness.

Find someone who is finely geared on hardcore, get them to run the t6 run. Then, YOU join the game and get boosted.
    There is zero risk involved once the geared player clears the kazra den.

In fact, do it on normal difficulty. Then leave the game. Change difficulty to t6, and resume. The checkpoint is still saved, and then the new player, level 1, can join, the level 70 player talks to cain, and clicks leave game and party. The level 1 character remains in game and the reward is turned in.

The level 70 player then clicks resume and invites the now level 2 or 3 player...
    rinse and repeat until level 70. (takes 30-60 minutes)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

RIP :(. Sucks man. Whats the plan now?

I have a 70 Crusader, 62 Witch Doc, and 52 Barb. But was enjoying DH :( Should i make another DH ill never use that rune again :rolleyes:\

My Barb got boosted to 50 real fast. Play the campaign mode and pick the kill Grom quest, there is a WP right outside his boss room and there is no risky at all for those being boosted

oof, hate that, lost my dh in a similar way to that just before RoS too, was it well geared?

I have a 70 Crusader, 62 Witch Doc, and 52 Barb. But was enjoying DH :( Should i make another DH ill never use that rune again :rolleyes:\

My Barb got boosted to 50 real fast. Play the campaign mode and pick the kill Grom quest, there is a WP right outside his boss room and there is no risky at all for those being boosted

I actually love my DH on softcore and I can understand why you enjoyed it. It's definitely a lot more fun class to play after expansion.

Well, we might organise some boosting party on some day on hc. I still want a crusader on hc too.

So anyway, I called a day on barb. She is 17 paragon now. Did few public normal runs for boxes and managed to ge liorics t ammy with okay roll and that ring on second run. No greens yet though, so Gone in to chest for now. Really lucky.
    275k dps and 9mil toughness. Massacring hard already, but don't feel confident enough to bump up difficulty. I really need a better weapon and shield. Might farm act 3 for that mace. I did got a mace that gives 4% extra health globes, but that it's not worth dropping pew pew lightning!

I don't understand. The guide I posted above does not require a NEW level 70 player to have 20m toughness.

Find someone who is finely geared on hardcore, get them to run the t6 run. Then, YOU join the game and get boosted.
    There is zero risk involved once the geared player clears the kazra den.

In fact, do it on normal difficulty. Then leave the game. Change difficulty to t6, and resume. The checkpoint is still saved, and then the new player, level 1, can join, the level 70 player talks to cain, and clicks leave game and party. The level 1 character remains in game and the reward is turned in.

The level 70 player then clicks resume and invites the now level 2 or 3 player...
    rinse and repeat until level 70. (takes 30-60 minutes)

Like i said, you assume everyone has a pocket booster. It doesn't really matter anyway, the level 70 character is not really where the time is spent...its the gear. How long has it taken you to get your wizard the gear you've got ??? I'm assuming its more than 30-60 minutes ! I know its taken me a lot longer than that for mine and i doubt i've played even a tenth of what you have ! It'd be a pretty big loss for me anyway :D

I leveled up my baba old donkey way, you know, by playing game. I got clocked in 26h on it. It is still very crap, but if I would lose her, I would really be pissed and take few days off D3 :pac: Most likely new keyboard would fallow too.

I leveled up my baba old donkey way, you know, by playing game. I got clocked in 26h on it. It is still very crap, but if I would lose her, I would really be pissed and take few days off D3 :pac: Most likely new keyboard would fallow too.

Yeah ha, i've lost a few hardcore characters in PoE... its like dying in rust with a full inventory of resources.... only 10x worse !

On a side note.....

Wizard has reached over 1million damage unbuffed ! BOOM !

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    Yeah ha, i've lost a few hardcore characters in PoE... its like dying in rust with a full inventory of resources.... only 10x worse !

On a side note.....

Wizard has reached over 1million damage unbuffed ! BOOM !

Full kevlar, m4 and 10 c4 :D.

Gratz on one mill break!

A bit too laggy for my taste to play HC character tonight! :pac:

Had my whole screen freeze for more then a GOOD 2 minutes thanks to lagg, then dc... My heart stoped until I relog and sow my Baby all save and sound on title screen! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Yeah the lag hits every night around this time. And I only got RoS this afternoon too.
    66 paragon levels makes it nice to start a level 1 char.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Jacovs wrote: »
    Yeah the lag hits every night around this time. And I only got RoS this afternoon too.
    66 paragon levels makes it nice to start a level 1 char.

I dont get lag everynight at all, must be your connection mate.
    Its laggy right now alright but its a technical issue and they say they are working on it.

Dcully wrote: »
    Its laggy right now alright but its a technical issue and they say they are working on it.

This is first time I got such bad lagg since the week after launch, where they had been Ddossed. I just wont push my luck today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Dcully wrote: »
    I get it near every night. And when doing a speed test it shows 10ms ping with about 17Mbps down and 15Mbps up. Not the 70 im supposed to be getting but shouldnt be getting lag on 17Mbps if its a connection only problem.

yeah me either, too risky :)

on a different note though, managed to do a few rifts and bounties very cautiously in torment 2 hardcore today before the servers all went to hell.

10mil toughness and 1mil dps, flattening mostly everything except extra health and ambient high hp packs. I'm really happy with the crusader's gear and build atm, so it's just a matter of time before she croaks it :D haha

yeah me either, too risky :)

on a different note though, managed to do a few rifts and bounties very cautiously in torment 2 hardcore today before the servers all went to hell.

10mil toughness and 1mil dps, flattening mostly everything except extra health and ambient high hp packs. I'm really happy with the crusader's gear and build atm, so it's just a matter of time before she croaks it :D haha

I did few Bounty runs and I am getting horrible luck. Not a single Legendary, compared with 5-6 last night when I dinged 70.

There are good and bad days in diablo 3, today was a bad one. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Sooo, bit of a queue this evening. 36 Minutes and counting.

Edit: Seems to have been sorted, whatever the delay was

• Advertisement

I did few Bounty runs and I am getting horrible luck. Not a single Legendary, compared with 5-6 last night when I dinged 70.

There are good and bad days in diablo 3, today was a bad one. :pac:

yeah bigtime, i've had some amazing luck with gear on the crusader but next to none on the dh, just how it goes

royal ring of grandeur is pretty much all you need from bounties after a while, getting one to roll well, well that's another story :)

Advertisement