Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

yeah bigtime, i've had some amazing luck with gear on the crusader but next to none on the dh, just how it goes

royal ring of grandeur is pretty much all you need from bounties after a while, getting one to roll well, well that's another story :)

Is that the one for set gear? 1 less item? I got it on my first day of 70 and on next run I got that liorics amulet too. That's how good my day was, and yesterday - **** you, that's why!

Well hopefully servers stable today, will need to get some muscle for my baba. When I hit 100 paragon I might start leveling one more hc character as part time venture. Just to have back up. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

yep, that's the one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Had three Mad Monarch Sceptors drop in a row from bounty caches today on my crusader

btw this diablo lag is annoying as hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

got my hardcore crusader a mighty looking Blackguard 2h and Jekanbord shield last night and this morning, she's lookin' pretty sweet. Also managed to wrangle my HC paragon level to 203 :)

mhum9d.jpg

I have that shield, blessed shield is like flubber on speed!

• Advertisement

Well, my Hc Baba is at 350k DPS and 14.5mil toughness. Paragon level 36. I can easily do Master on my own. Tried one Public torment 1 and it went very damn good.
    Still using level 68 weapon, just no luck. I did a good few Chest runs in Act 4 for mace and feck all luck. Is the chance increased when you do it on higher diffuclty? Cant find public games act 3, everyone just interested in aact 1 chest runs on normal.

Dermighty wrote: »
    I have that shield, blessed shield is like flubber on speed!

I went back to crusader. Have a nice two hander at the moment. Was going to craft a hallow barricade and just needed the white item but found out all the leg crafted shields have awful block like their lv60

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I went back to crusader. Have a nice two hander at the moment. Was going to craft a hallow barricade and just needed the white item but found out all the leg crafted shields have awful block like their lv60

Depending on your spec block chance isnt that important, one some builds yes others not so.
    Ive 8 legendary shields, each one used for different builds.

RNG god are really taking a piss with me today. Its shocking. After few hours of playing I finally got a legendary belt drop, but it was so bad, I could not even believe it.
    Got lucky with rift public group though, we were face rolling it. I got up to 51 lvl paragon on HC baba. I finally took off shield and gone dual wield. I am at 550dps and 11mil toughness self buffed. At least I can do something in Torment 1 difficulty.
    So far I am not fond of Barb and already thinking of leveling another Char. Crusader or WD/Wizzard floating in my head right now. I still want to get to level 100 Paragon before I will start leveling it up.

• Advertisement

6 more paragon levels in Rifts. 500 Shards. not a single fecking Legendary. Dear Diablo... Feck off.... :pac:

Am I the only one that still plays d3 and this just become my blog? :pac:

Anyway, I am paragon 75 on hc barb and finally RNG gods stopped pissing on me and threw me a bone today.
    Got bulkatos offhand from Kadala. Meh roll, but finally a replacement for 68 lvl sword.
    Then some barb set helmet, which looks dreadfull, but has nice stats and looks like a good set bonus. I can't remember the name.
    Some set shoulders, but meh stats and meh bonuses.
    And most important, I got Ashera plans! I called it a night, but tomorrow I will craft few items from that set.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Nope im still playing it most nights. I have been looking for a Cindercoat for my DH for the past few days. No luck yet

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Still playing a few games every night; RNG Jesus hates me though and keep sending me 2hers and 1hers only (with the odd plan for stuff I could not give a toss about while having like 8 legendary items for crafting for items I want which I don't have recipes for while I can craft 2 more epic swords and all characters AND followers run epic weapons already...) and between maxing all classes I'm seriously lacking cash due to constant need to create gems and re-roll stats on the few items worth considering.

Nody wrote: »
    Still playing a few games every night; RNG Jesus hates me though and keep sending me 2hers and 1hers only (with the odd plan for stuff I could not give a toss about while having like 8 legendary items for crafting for items I want which I don't have recipes for while I can craft 2 more epic swords and all characters AND followers run epic weapons already...) and between maxing all classes I'm seriously lacking cash due to constant need to create gems and re-roll stats on the few items worth considering.

Aye, as you can see from my posts I had 2 dreadfull days and last night was just: "why can't I hold all these legendaries!".

I don't have the comfort of my 130mil gold I got on softcore thanks to buying gold dirt cheap before ah shut down, but I have already 10mil in hardcore. When you chain run rifts in public games gold really flows nicely.
    I will need it a lot of it today though, and even more forgotten souls. Making Ashera set and rerolling stats will be a pain in a gap.

Do we have any high level WD here lads? I am seriously considering leveling hc WD very soon. I noticed a lot of pet WD out there, are pet builds actually work this time?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Aye, as you can see from my posts I had 2 dreadfull days and last night was just: "why can't I hold all these legendaries!".

I don't have the comfort of my 130mil gold I got on softcore thanks to buying gold dirt cheap before ah shut down, but I have already 10mil in hardcore. When you chain run rifts in public games gold really flows nicely.
    I will need it a lot of it today though, and even more forgotten souls. Making Ashera set and rerolling stats will be a pain in a gap.
    I'll grind up a few million and blow them on a gem just as quickly (standard practice is disenchant yellows and sell blues because I've run out of the yellow crystals a few times due to rerolling stats / crafting) :P
    Do we have any high level WD here lads? I am seriously considering leveling hc WD very soon. I noticed a lot of pet WD out there, are pet builds actually work this time?
    I got a level 70 pet/fire WD and it sort of works. The main problem I've seen is when your get a decent sized pull and your pets go off doing their own thing while you try to AoE down the elites on you due to poor single target DPS / control (could be me though; I'm not a very good WD) :(

Then again getting the little guys rolling (spawn on damage rune that I can't remember) and you can have a literal army running around wrecking havoc for you; esp. if you get the right gear (which I don't really have atm).

I'll grind up a few million and blow them on a gem just as quickly :P

I got a level 70 pet/fire WD and it sort of works. The main problem I've seen is when your get a decent sized pull and your pets go off doing their own thing while you try to AoE down the elites on you due to poor single target DPS / control :(

Then again getting the little guys rolling (spawn on damage rune that I can't remember) and you can have a literal army running around wrecking havoc for you; esp. if you get the right gear (which I don't really have atm).

I sow people talking about some stupidly good WD pet gear in party. Something like 70% damage to all pets etc. I think it is possible to make an army of death with WD! The closest I can get to necromancer :(

I sow people talking about some stupidly good WD pet gear in party. Something like 70% damage to all pets etc. I think it is possible to make an army of death with WD! The closest I can get to necromancer :(
    Oh definitly is possible but there's are specific pieces of gear required to support it which I have none (I only get green stuff I already got; I got three pair of the same Journey boots etc. :( )

By the way guys, how does this boosting with a partner works? I am level 70 hc with a bit of gear. My friend lost his first hc character at 50, I would like to give him a boost.
    Something to do with bounties etc?

By the way guys, how does this boosting with a partner works? I am level 70 hc with a bit of gear. My friend lost his first hc character at 50, I would like to give him a boost.
    Something to do with bounties etc?
    Well when I was doing it on non HC the person getting boosted rolled up a torment 6 instance and I went crazy killing things (they were getting a level a minute at 30). Obviously same principle but lower difficulty and rocking through the beginning areas is possible (or they create the instance, you join, clear bounties and they get the exp for the clearing but more dangerous I'd guess due to the boss fights involved).

• Advertisement

Well when I was doing it on non HC the person getting boosted rolled up a torment 6 instance and I went crazy killing things (they were getting a level a minute at 30). Obviously same principle but lower difficulty and rocking through the beginning areas is possible (or they create the instance, you join, clear bounties and they get the exp for the clearing but more dangerous I'd guess due to the boss fights involved).

You just do that in story mode? As it is his first char, I guess he can't make torment 6. He won't be able to do bounties too. Is it possible for me to make maltheal quest, get him to join and get it registered. Will he be able to do maltheal game at his low level for me to join and kill it for him?

You just do that in story mode? As it is his first char, I guess he can't make torment 6. He won't be able to do bounties too. Is it possible for me to make maltheal quest, get him to join and get it registered. Will he be able to do maltheal game at his low level for me to join and kill it for him?
    Well if he rolls up Master story mode you can clear through the starting zones with him trailing you quite easily to speed things along. The main worry is always AoE damage in boss fights etc. that can quickly kill them.

So.... looks like servers are in cluster**** mode again. I cant play my HC char again! :mad:

Looks like its pure "**** you" with network issues in Blizzard. Ill just go play Something on PS4/ps3.

So.... looks like servers are in cluster**** mode again. I cant play my HC char again! :mad:

Looks like its pure "**** you" with network issues in Blizzard. Ill just go play Something on PS4/ps3.

It's the same in wow. I had dropout during garrosh fight the other night. The phase were I have avoid instan-kill attack. Somehow I survived

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

I have a piece that gives 98% damage to all pets though i run with 5 zombie dogs and Gargantuan in tow instead of the minions. As close to a Necro as i will get. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Just hit 70 on my HC WD about 4 days ago. 300k 5mil atm. Running a Spirit Bar + Acid rain build with a Garg just for a meat shield pretty much.

As already mentioned the pet build is pretty gear reliant but i think the main item is the helm that increases pet damage by up to 100%. With that you take the CD reduction passive and the Garg that is on a 15sec timer and the totem spell.

-Edit-
    So i found the Quetzalcoatl helm for my WD which basically doubles the damage of my Haunt and Locust. With Creeping Death, Pierce the Veil and Piranhado i do **** tonnes of damage and packs melt very fast......when i crit. The whole point of Creeping Death is you cast your dot's then forget about them and they tick away. But since crit chance only applies to the initial cast of the dot i have to number watch to see if i actually crit on the dot or not, and with Pierce the Veil i can't cast more than 4 Swarms before im OOM. It's been like this since launch and WD are crying out for it. If they just made dots crit on each tick it would be perfect

Right, I have to say that the current state of multiplayer has the game as an antisocial grindfest.

Nobody speaks, people wait for 'someone else' to open a rift, rifts end whent he boss dies, with a few exceptions and people go afk, stray off and in general play as if they are on their own. I feel that it's lost its soul by making it a gear finding machine rather than playing to enjoy the game (granted getting lewt is part of the game).

I have one friend in my friends list who i know IRL and we play the odd time but due to conflicting working hours etc this isn't always possible, which leaves me to single player which can be very slow at Torment level or the multiplayer.

I enjoy the game and I'm currently doing rifts on Torment 4 but I just find that I dislike the majority of people that play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Dermighty, Join a clan. It will spell the end of public games for you. They are terrible anyway. Clan chat is always great fun, always people looking for groups and it's a great way to get to know other people!

Clan's are limited to 150 members.

We have 2 spots left in our clan, feel free to add me on bnet, your friend also and ye both are more than welcome if you wish :)

royalmarine#2579

We have 2 spots left in our clan, feel free to add me on bnet, your friend also and ye both are more than welcome if you wish :)

royalmarine#2579

Done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 adamrutsch

Hey guys, i have a massive loss/latency issue, i am living in glanmire, co cork and i have eircom e fibre...i have like 1200 latency ingame, and 2/3 of data is lost all the time
    Any advice? i contacted eircom like 10 times, no answer and no solution

Advertisement