Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Did you actually pathping to the server to get those details?
    adamrutsch wrote: »
    Hey guys, i have a massive loss/latency issue, i am living in glanmire, co cork and i have eircom e fibre...i have like 1200 latency ingame, and 2/3 of data is lost all the time
    Any advice? i contacted eircom like 10 times, no answer and no solution

• Registered Users Posts: 3 adamrutsch

jabberwock wrote: »
    Did you actually pathping to the server to get those details?

yes but i cant post image becouse
    "You cannot post with images, URLs or attachments because you are a new user."

so you post the text from it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 adamrutsch

|
    |
    | WinMTR statistics |
    | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    | MitraStar.Home - 0 | 4 | 4 | 6 | 142 | 212 | 212 |
    | 95.44.84.1 - 84 | 6 | 1 | 82 | 82 | 82 | 82 |
    | 86.43.10.169 - 84 | 6 | 1 | 11 | 11 | 11 | 11 |
    | tenge-2-1-1.core2.dbn.core.eircom.net - 84 | 6 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 |
    | tenge-1-2-1.pe1.the.the-thn.eircom.net - 60 | 5 | 2 | 0 | 178 | 197 | 160 |
    | ge7-1-0.corea.the.london.eircom.net - 84 | 6 | 1 | 118 | 118 | 118 | 118 |
    | ldn-b1-link.telia.net - 84 | 6 | 1 | 0 | 196 | 196 | 196 |
    | ldn-bb2-link.telia.net - 84 | 6 | 1 | 0 | 197 | 197 | 197 |
    | adm-bb4-link.telia.net - 60 | 5 | 2 | 0 | 244 | 289 | 289 |
    | adm-b4-link.telia.net - 84 | 6 | 1 | 0 | 204 | 204 | 204 |
    | No response from host - 100 | 7 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
    |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
    WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

RM can you add me if there's still a spot?

SinisteR 2774

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

will do m8.

We have 3 spots left. But the permissions have been messed up.. Need to get them sorted before we can invite any more. Will invite tomorrow at some stage.

adamrutsch wrote: »
    |
    |
    | WinMTR statistics

No clue what way i'm reading this. Simple pathping would do. you can pm me it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

will do m8.

We have 3 spots left. But the permissions have been messed up.. Need to get them sorted before we can invite any more. Will invite tomorrow at some stage.

Are you mainly softcore? Or hc too? Would not mind to do few runs with more tight ( Gigidi) group. All my friends already gave up on diablo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Not sure if mentioned here or not, consoles are getting an ultimate edition on August 19th

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-18081-Diablo-III--Ultimate-Evil-Edition-Console-Release-Date-Set-For-August.html

calex71 wrote: »
    Not sure if mentioned here or not, consoles are getting an ultimate edition on August 19th

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-18081-Diablo-III--Ultimate-Evil-Edition-Console-Release-Date-Set-For-August.html

What about the people who already own the x360 version?? There essentially ****ed?

• Advertisement

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    What about the people who already own the x360 version?? There essentially ****ed?

Yup. That was told before, that expansion is not coming. The reason I traded in ps3 version. I am going to get on PS4 now. Third time I buy the damn game!

Yup. That was told before, that expansion is not coming. The reason I traded in ps3 version. I am going to get on PS4 now. Third time I buy the damn game!
    Raging, I loved the console edition. Not sure if willing to buy the game for a 3rd time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Big balance patch out today. The change to Witch Doctor DoT damage scaling with crit is the most exciting imo.

Shame about the Blood Shard exploit though. 50% of my "Hardcore" guild are running T6 level 1 rifts. Playing hardcore and making the game as faceroll as possible. What a bunch of ****s

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

100% extra chance to get legendarys for the next week starting tomorrow because of the release date anniversary, have to admit i'm kind of sick of it at this stage, even with all the cool new stuff and crusaders buffs up the wazoo in today's patch, but i might give a blast again tomorrow for the craic, and the legendarys :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Big balance patch out today. The change to Witch Doctor DoT damage scaling with crit is the most exciting imo.

Shame about the Blood Shard exploit though. 50% of my "Hardcore" guild are running T6 level 1 rifts. Playing hardcore and making the game as faceroll as possible. What a bunch of ****s

What's this exploit?

What's this exploit?

It has been hotfixed. You make a T6 game with a level 1 character then swap out to your level 70 character then blitz a rift and the boss will drop 100 Blood Shards. Rift is so easy can be done in about 1-2mins.

Damn, that 100% makes some difference! 3 legendaries and plans in one run. So far at least one legendary per rift run.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

So stopped playing a good few weeks back after burning out but decided to play a bit tonight with the drop buff. Have been after a Fate of the Fell for my sader since day 1 of playing and last night I got 2 within my first hour of playtime. :pac:

I am playing a bit more lately again. That 100% makes some difference... I managed to get 3 items for Might of the earth on Hc Barb. I did my own little nasty buid for it and it is pretty much trololol. I have no hate spender as I did found level 70 Odyn Son. All my build is pure Lightning now.
    If I would find level 70 Fulminator, then I would be happiest man on this planet!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I've picked up 6 blacksmithing recopies for green sets and a couple of legendaries (but no green items :/ ). Have to say though my by far favorite pick up was a legendary shoulder which grants ALL my gear durability immunity so no more repairs for either my Wizard or WD; yay!

• Advertisement

Nody wrote: »
    I've picked up 6 blacksmithing recopies for green sets and a couple of legendaries (but no green items :/ ). Have to say though my by far favorite pick up was a legendary shoulder which grants ALL my gear durability immunity so no more repairs for either my Wizard or WD; yay!

That's the shoulders I was using too, but I sealed them for Ashera shoulders to a company with boots for 3 item bonus. Then I got 3 earth call items for 4 item bonus. I got chest and bracers now that I could use for set too. Not decided on good set though.

All in all this 100% is amazing. I got so many recipes, set items and I am not talking about legendaries.
    Still not a single IK set item :(. I did found the barb WW underpants . might do a ww barb for ****s and giggles some day.

That's the shoulders I was using too, but I sealed them for Ashera shoulders to a company with boots for 3 item bonus. Then I got 3 earth call items for 4 item bonus. I got chest and bracers now that I could use for set too. Not decided on good set though.

All in all this 100% is amazing. I got so many recipes, set items and I am not talking about legendaries.
    Still not a single IK set item :(. I did found the barb WW underpants . might do a ww barb for ****s and giggles some day.

Isn't the Earthquake set superior to IK? Not sure since i dont play barb but alot of people seems to be after the EQ set. Unless you just want the IK set :P

Isn't the Earthquake set superior to IK? Not sure since i dont play barb but alot of people seems to be after the EQ set. Unless you just want the IK set :P

I don't know if its superior, but IK always had a sweet spot in me heart ! :P

In fairness EQ is nasty indeed. I need to look up proper build for it as I just use pure electro pew pew lol.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Had a crazy run this morning; went in on a rift being about 80% done. Teleport to a player, kill 1 trash mob and open a chest and 2 legendary drops. Kill some more trash, another legendary. Kill rift boss, a fourth legendary in the span of 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Are the treasure pygmy/goblin/seekers dropping less items lately?

Jacovs wrote: »
    Are the treasure pygmy/goblin/seekers dropping less items lately?

RNG m8. I had goblins dropping two items. It's all luck m8.
    I have to say, that I will really miss that 100% buff. :(

Hit 70 on my HC DH today and in less than 15 minutes after hitting max i got 3 crossbows! This buff too good

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I must be doing something wrong, played a few times over past few days and still only 1 epic drop per hour, no different than any other week for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Played for a total of 6 hours between yesterday and today.

Rifts only. Spent shards when I got to 500.

145 legendaries. (About 120 of them were drops)
    35 souls from rift bosses.

Not disappointed to say the least!

T2 speed runs ftw.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Are they not doing damage to the game in the long run by dropping a huge amount of legendaries in such a short amount of time? What happens when everyone already has pretty much every legendary they could want, for all their characters?

Advertisement