Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Looks likepatch is in, but no Seasons yet. So I guess we still have to wait Friday? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I'm failing to see what this seasons mode offers, just looked at a video there, is it just a few new legendaries and some sort of ranking system?

Gandalph wrote: »
    I'm failing to see what this seasons mode offers, just looked at a video there, is it just a few new legendaries and some sort of ranking system?

You are not a Diablo 2 child so. Get out! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Just bought Diablo 3 for PS4. I'm relatively new to the series, I played a bit of the starter edition on PC and a demo on PS3. This is my first time playing it properly.

Loving it so far. Fair addictive

You are not a Diablo 2 child so. Get out! :pac:

I was so young when I played it I couldn't get by the first mob :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

There are 2 different hellfire ring plans now? One is a standard one the others are variants like str or dex etc

I have the materials for the standard one, where do the mats for the others come from ? Or are they just rarer drops from Ubers? (Xbox One version)

..... Don't tell me I have to salvage hellfire rings to get them :mad: :confused:

I was so young when I played it I couldn't get by the first mob :(

Diablo 3 was always about getting the biggest Willy and then whale it around other people faces. With Ladders ( Seasons ) you are able to measure your dPenis with others.
    then on top of that, it is always fun to start from a scratch. seasons let you do that all the time with a reward of special legendaries.

The only issue I see so far - Character limit is very bad. I have only few characters and I am already got only 5 free spots left...

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

I dont know if anyone has entered the Treasure Goblin realm yet but all Il say is its an experience! :D

When does 2.1 hit consoles?
    Anyone looking to do a bit of key farming on ps4 hit me up on; TEQUILASHOT360. Doing a lot of quick torment bounty runs too if anyone fancies a boost on an alt or something (may be laggy as everyone who joins my games seems to be)

My Lvl 70 Barbarion seems very underpowered in terms of damage compared to others I've been in multiplayer games with. I have around 7k strength. Dual Wielding 2 weapons @ around 2000 base dmg each socketed with top tier emeralds.

What should I be looking at changing here :confused:

I figured at that level the % from critical hits was better than an extra damage 200-300 from rubies no ?

I also have around 60 paragon points to play with what should I be putting those into?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

link your profile, will have a look for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

You're meant to get a legendary the first time you beat a boss right?

Killed the last 3 (azmodan, spider queen,and who ever was before that) and I've not got anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Varik wrote: »
    You're meant to get a legendary the first time you beat a boss right?

Killed the last 3 (azmodan, spider queen,and who ever was before that) and I've not got anything.

Did that not change in a patch after RoS?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Did that not change in a patch after RoS?

Playing on PS4 so it's ~2.0

I did get them but for some reason not now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

calex71 wrote: »
    My Lvl 70 Barbarion seems very underpowered in terms of damage compared to others I've been in multiplayer games with. I have around 7k strength. Dual Wielding 2 weapons @ around 2000 base dmg each socketed with top tier emeralds.

What should I be looking at changing here :confused:

I figured at that level the % from critical hits was better than an extra damage 200-300 from rubies no ?

I also have around 60 paragon points to play with what should I be putting those into?

My barbarian melts things. Here is the skills I use.
    http://puu.sh/bbXAx/90ed468cff.png

It is very gear dependant though. You will want to get as much critical hit chance and critical hit damage as you can. I have it at about 50% chance and 500% damage and with whirlwind I constantly see crits for 2 mil damage about 6 times a second :P

Other builds and classes can hit for 20 million or so but don't hit with the same frequency. I also have about 40k HP on hit so I never really die. Also have Aughilds Authority set equipped so elites are a cake walk.

I'm looking to get the hellfire ring, grinding keys atm. My question is that if I bring 3 other people with me, lets say on t6 (where material has a 50% drop rate supposedly), into the portal the machines create, will the bonus 30% for party drops stack with said 50% to the uber bosses dropping the required crafting stuff? If so will it make it a 80% chance of drop or a 68% chance?

My barbarian melts things. Here is the skills I use.
    http://puu.sh/bbXAx/90ed468cff.png

It is very gear dependant though. You will want to get as much critical hit chance and critical hit damage as you can. I have it at about 50% chance and 500% damage and with whirlwind I constantly see crits for 2 mil damage about 6 times a second :P

Other builds and classes can hit for 20 million or so but don't hit with the same frequency. I also have about 40k HP on hit so I never really die. Also have Aughilds Authority set equipped so elites are a cake walk.

Cheers I respeced earlier and am doing something similar now, won't show my profile from battle net as it doesn't link to xbox one correctly yet :(

Crits are doing a nice respectable amount of damage now and more often !!!

Cheers I respeced earlier and am doing something similar now, won't show my profile from battle net as it doesn't link to xbox one correctly yet :(

Crits are doing a nice respectable amount of damage now and more often !!!

This is the gear I am using. It is nothing special as you can see and am still eating elites up.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/dmurphy-1969/hero/37461807

The stats are wrong for some reason though. They are all higher in the actual game.

Edit: on another note I finished a greater rift the other day with 0.2 seconds remaining!

This is the gear I am using. It is nothing special as you can see and am still eating elites up.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/dmurphy-1969/hero/37461807

The stats are wrong for some reason though. They are all higher in the actual game.

Edit: on another note I finished a greater rift the other day with 0.2 seconds remaining!

Hmmm I think I have that wedding band you have at low level , is the life leech worth it ? I was lucky enough to get a royal grandeur from my 1st cache :o So was using it to get boosts from Born's set and another one.

I actually have the Bul-kathos weapon you have with another green one but isn't a set match but is socketed emerald must check exactly what it is.

Hmmm I think I have that wedding band you have at low level , is the life leech worth it ? I was lucky enough to get a royal grandeur from my 1st cache :o So was using it to get boosts from Born's set and another one.

I actually have the Bul-kathos weapon you have with another green one but isn't a set match but is socketed emerald must check exactly what it is.

The life per hit is really handy I never really dip below 90% hp especially with the aughims set bonus. That mace I have in my secondary is super OP. The poison nova every 10 kills is amazing and clears packs of mobs instantly. I have so much AOE on this character it in unreal especially with the 2 gems in my rings and the poison nova and whirlwind.

• Advertisement

So 22:00 tonight the game begins? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

So 22:00 tonight the game begins? :D

:( Sucks i'm in work at 6am Saturday

What are the purple drops at the end of rifts that guardians drop? I can't seem to pick them up because I says I'm overburdened even though I have loads of free inventory space :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

What are the purple drops at the end of rifts that guardians drop? I can't seem to pick them up because I says I'm overburdened even though I have loads of free inventory space :(

Is it the blood shards? Think the limit is 500, you need to spend them with Kadala or whatever her name is. I've had a few decent pieces drop from her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

What's the quickest way to level solo? Story or adventure mode?

I've already got a lv70 crusader and barbarian but am thinking of playing caster.

Playing PC version

What's the quickest way to level solo? Story or adventure mode?

I've already got a lv70 crusader and barbarian but am thinking of playing caster.

Playing PC version

I'd say adventure mode, your not slowed down by story related stuff and as a bonus you get rift key fragments. Another fast way is to reroll a property of a strong level 70 weapon and hope to roll the -lvl requirement. If you get a -20 then you can use a level 70 weapon on your new lvl 50 character. Can then knock the difficulty up to Torment + and level super fast.

Is it the blood shards? Think the limit is 500, you need to spend them with Kadala or whatever her name is. I've had a few decent pieces drop from her.

Ha bloodshards A.K.A tickets for getting trolled by that auld hag , lost count of how many I've used now and got 1 legendary item and then it was rubbish :mad:

I'm using them when I've run out of cash and need to socket some gems

Seasons up! Lets go let go!

Good luck to all in the New Season!

• Advertisement

Ha bloodshards A.K.A tickets for getting trolled by that auld hag , lost count of how many I've used now and got 1 legendary item and then it was rubbish :mad:

I'm using them when I've run out of cash and need to socket some gems

I have actually gotten plenty of legendaries and set pieces from gambling but then again I have probably spent 50k of the shards :P

I am on NA so have to wait for 2 am for the season which means I will have to wait til I wake up tomorrow :(

Advertisement