Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

new season is friday isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Is patch same time as new season?

Wednesday i think, then the season on friday

Wednesday i think, then the season on friday

Damn, I am off till Friday lol. I guess its only next week when I will be able to play it properly.

Is the patch coming out on PS4 too?

dunno, i know the seasons thing is pc only but the patch might be across all platforms, just may not be all at the same time as it's scheduled for the season update.. ie: might be later for consoles than pc

• Advertisement

Sorry Shadow, the patch is apparently all platforms for wednesday

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/18194083561?page=1 see post three there

unless that's been changed it should still be wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Indeed.

Season 3 ended yesterday.
    Patch will be Tuesday night / Wednesday morning. (Servers usually online approx 10am GMT)
    Season 4 will begin Friday at 5pm GMT.

I guess it gives seasonal players a few days to try out the new stuff before beginning a seasonal toon and grinding.

I don't think I'll be doing season this time around.
    Going to play my barb and DH only. Not too many new items that make it worth while for me.

yeah i might pass on this season too, at least at the start anyway. the whole competitive race to 70 and who has the best luck with RNGesus for leaderboard ranks in the first few days is a load of bollix, especially when you're sh!t out of luck in hardcore :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Indeed.

Season 3 ended yesterday.
    Patch will be Tuesday night / Wednesday morning. (Servers usually online approx 10am GMT)
    Season 4 will begin Friday at 5pm GMT.

I guess it gives seasonal players a few days to try out the new stuff before beginning a seasonal toon and grinding.

I don't think I'll be doing season this time around.
    Going to play my barb and DH only. Not too many new items that make it worth while for me.

I'll be back on again with ya Royal for the usual pre patch Diablo binge! :P

Sorry Shadow, the patch is apparently all platforms for wednesday

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/18194083561?page=1 see post three there

unless that's been changed it should still be wednesday

Cheers.

I have Both PC and PS4 versions.

In a way its cool that PS4 version has no seasons and get all the stuff. I will end up playing both. :) I enjoy leveling fresh characters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Cheers.

I have Both PC and PS4 versions.

In a way its cool that PS4 version has no seasons and get all the stuff. I will end up playing both. :) I enjoy leveling fresh characters.

Seems the decision to not have seasons on console is under review

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/diablo-3-seasons-may-be-coming-to-ps4-and-xbox-one/1100-6429982/

I had to delete my first save on PS4,met a hacker and didnt realise he was hacking. Until we did a GRift and i went up about 100 paragon levels in about 5 mins. Totally spoiled it for me,so i deleted my save a started 100% fresh. Had 4 level 70 toons with my first save,still only 3 on the new save but at least there all legit. They will have to do something about the hacking on console if they wish to have leaderboards etc.

it'd have to be always online for it to work, ye wouldnt be able to play the seasonal character offline until after the season had concluded, i think that's why the didn't include it in the first place, that and the cheating :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Patch now live

Loving it so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Hearing some good stories about the rare -> Legendary conversion on the Cube. Any good results for people so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Started fresh on a Wizard and i think Disintegrate might be broken. No other spell even comes close to it. Its as if it disregards my attack speed and uses its own. I compared it on a single target with Ray of Frost which does more damage but Disintegrate is killing things much faster

Anyone who played a Wizard before have experience with this? I'm currently level 61 (para 112) and playing on Torment 2 only because this spell is so strong. I don't have any reduced level requirement gear

Hearing some good stories about the rare -> Legendary conversion on the Cube. Any good results for people so far?

yeah :) had those bul kathos swords, but wanted a better one.
    Crafted like 50 level 70 yellows from blacksmith and converted them.
    got a nice set now.

Started fresh on a Wizard and i think Disintegrate might be broken. No other spell even comes close to it. Its as if it disregards my attack speed and uses its own. I compared it on a single target with Ray of Frost which does more damage but Disintegrate is killing things much faster

Anyone who played a Wizard before have experience with this? I'm currently level 61 (para 112) and playing on Torment 2 only because this spell is so strong. I don't have any reduced level requirement gear

wait until your level 70 and start getting the meteor set. the single target damage from it is just crazy. Wizards usually are played lately as boss nukers while DH, WD and Barb's clear trash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

wait until your level 70 and start getting the meteor set. the single target damage from it is just crazy. Wizards usually are played lately as boss nukers while DH, WD and Barb's clear trash.

I died about 2 hours ago on my Wiz versus Malthael haha. I think ill roll a Monk next

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Just hopped on to the ps4 version to see what the new patch was like. Joined a public game and within 5 seconds i had jumped over 100 paragon levels. So bloody annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Just hopped on to the ps4 version to see what the new patch was like. Joined a public game and within 5 seconds i had jumped over 100 paragon levels. So bloody annoying

Rough life, man.

season starts at 4pm today, still dunno wether to do it or not

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm going to do new character, but don't think i'll bother with the season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Kiith wrote: »
    I'm going to do new character, but don't think i'll bother with the season.

You would be mad to roll a new character and not do season.
    Im not a fan of seasons but for a new character you will get season only legendaries etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Season has started. Going to go with a witchdoctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Just upgraded to windows 10 the other day and now for some reason act 2 wont load:mad:

Just shows the loading screen but I can hear the level start if you know what i mean.I can warp back to town but once I go back through the portal or use the map I get the same issue.

Have any of you's come across this.My drivers etc are up to date
    EDIT:actually just desolate sands and seem to have found a fix.Will post if it works .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Just upgraded to windows 10 the other day and now for some reason act 2 wont load:mad:

Just shows the loading screen but I can hear the level start if you know what i mean.I can warp back to town but once I go back through the portal or use the map I get the same issue.

Have any of you's come across this.My drivers etc are up to date
    EDIT:actually just desolate sands and seem to have found a fix.Will post if it works .

Haven't had any issues since I upgraded. Been a very smooth experience so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Haven't had any issues since I upgraded. Been a very smooth experience so far.

yeah from what i can gather its only relating to amd cards and it seems the older ones more so than the newer ones.

Got it working anyways.Had to put dx9 drivers(13.12) in the folder with the diablo 3 exe.

heres a loink to the reddit thread if anyone else ishaving the issue

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/3d7dpi/diablo_3_on_windows_10_any_issues/

lol, went dh for season 4 - first ranged legendary was a kridershot, straight in the cube at 61. Got a decent low level crashing rain too, another one for the cube :)

just need a nats set now and i'm sorted for griftin'

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Dcully wrote: »
    You would be mad to roll a new character and not do season.
    Im not a fan of seasons but for a new character you will get season only legendaries etc.

Yeah, realised my mistake and started a season character last night :)

How does the Kunai Cube work? Just throw in a load of blues or yellows, and you might get an even better one? Or is there a specific way to do it?

Advertisement