Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

I'm not paying €60 to buy through battle.net, anyone know where I can buy a legit key for cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well picked up my CE edition, a bag of McDonald's stuff and I am at home. I feel like 14 again!!!!

Anyone know good sleeping pills for my dog? He might be a problem!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

abelard wrote: »
    Wondering if I can just ring the driver and get him to read me out the installation key ;)

I'm have tempted too :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭MikeyJoyce

Can't wait to get home later and play! :D

DAM WORK! lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

As i said above gamestop wanted €55 ,I got mine across the road in HMV whitewater shopping center Newbridge for €45 , comes in a fantastic box.
    I love bliizzards boxing :) and €15 cheaper than buying from blizz online, cant beat that!

• Advertisement

Btw, they had only 2 collectors editions in GameStop. They could not get their hands on anymore. Set me back 85eu! Deck that! Worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Can anybody confirm that 'Global Play' has been activated? I'm getting it tomorrow but that would definitely be an added bonus for me.

EDIT: Just read an unconfirmed post elsewhere that it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Inquitus wrote: »
    Stupid question but why dont you just buy it off Blizz digitally?

It's like €60 or something off them isn't it?

I'm not really willing to pay that much for it - especially as I wouldn't be getting a box or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

iv never played any diablo games but the amount of interest in this has got me interested but im not sure if its for me or not. i played the open beta a small bit and it was ok. just wondering was the beta any close representation of the full game at all

It's better than the beta. I found a lot more random events, and the difficulty has increased slightly up to the Skelly King, then increases a good bit more afterwards. Some of the unique mobs have, well, interesting abilities.

My only concern is that the loot is not 'as cool' as in D2...so far. Much much lower drop rate for decent/viable gear.

I think it's very good so far. But to be honest though, you either love hack n' loot games, or you think they are 'meh'.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Anyone know good sleeping pills for my dog? He might be a problem!
    Stop. Put everything down and head over to the butcher for a bone - it'll be worth it

• Advertisement

Zulu wrote: »
    Stop. Put everything down and head over to the butcher for a bone - it'll be worth it

little bastard still too small for it :(. misses works at butchers, so wount be a problem when he is older... looks like he left me alone for now! i am installing game and eating my junk food! bring it on!

guys, anyone knows if diablo can be moved like any other blizzard game? copy paste whole foldeR? i might stick it in to my ssd to as it is only 8gb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

guys, anyone knows if diablo can be moved like any other blizzard game? copy paste whole foldeR? i might stick it in to my ssd to as it is only 8gb.

I would guess it can be. Check the shortcut icon and check its path. If the executable is in a diablo 3 folder with all its dependencies then you can just move the folder and create a new shortcut. Only steam games seem to be picky these days

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Both hmvs in town sold out, had to buy in smyths 50 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Still no delivery - cracking up!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I use steam mover app, you can move any game or folder etc to and from your SSD.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianmcdon

Dammit, waiting on my copy :( if anybody has a guest pass to spare I'd be one happy camper!

brianmcdon wrote: »
    Dammit, waiting on my copy :( if anybody has a guest pass to spare I'd be one happy camper!

Ditto, just looked at myself in the mirror and starting to get a manic look in my eyes from this wait!

Edit: just arrived

rage-guy-happy-face-tears-of-joy.jpg

Its funny because those who have it will probably disappear from the thread to play, while the rest of us are left to post sad faces until we get it!

Ditto, just looked at myself in the mirror and starting to get a manic look in my eyes from this wait!

Edit: just arrived

rage-guy-happy-face-tears-of-joy.jpg

Could you maybe send me a guest key if you get a chance :/

• Advertisement

brianmcdon wrote: »
    Could you maybe send me a guest key if you get a chance :/

How do I actually get one or whatever?

edit: the massive piece of paper with GUEST PASS on it in the box is probably the answer

edit2: pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Mebrind

Probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever posted, but is there anywhere selling the collector's edition over the counter in dublin?

Didn't pre-order due to money/exam concerns, which have been allayed now :/ any help would be awesome

How do I actually get one or whatever?

edit: the massive piece of paper with GUEST PASS on it in the box is probably the answer

edit2: pm sent

You've easily made my day if not my week good sir!
    Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

They still have loads of copies of the regular edition in Gamestop Stephen's Green Shopping Centre. Probably because they're charging a whopping €55 for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

An hour install? I thought I could just do an update on the beta client? ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

whats the guest pass thing about? does everyone get one? sorry for the questions but i dont want to have to fork out 50 euro and not like the game ya know. is the guest pass like a demo almost?

Edit: just checked it out there, so anyone got a guest pass i could use please, just PM if you do, it would be very much appreciated, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35 airgilbert

got mine today at 9 am

installed but haven't played yet, just finished Risen 2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My ce still hasnt come :,( have to head out now :,(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Anyone got a guest pass they could send me - PM please - much appreciated!

tx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

If anyone has a guest pass free I'd appreciate a pm. I've never played Diablo before and the the hype is making me interested to try it out.

Advertisement