Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

anyone need a pass ? pm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I've been on most of the day with no issues.

Just sayin :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Back, w/tea !! and STILL can't login ! :(
    The jog wasn't worth it ...should have just sat here and kept trying to get in

This reminds me so much of Battlefield and every other major title on release :( , I had hoped for so much more, and was only complementing them earlier to Wonda, saying how suprising it was that there were no issues...in even joining each others games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

scamalert wrote: »
    anyone need a pass ? pm

Sent you one there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

lawless got it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Rags

Anyone got a guest pass left for me?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I don't understand why they can't have an offline mode. Or at least use the millions and millions of dollars they make from this to organise extra server capacity at launch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

LawlessBoy wrote: »
    Know from scrolling through a few thread pages there are alot of Guest pass requests, and i was going to ask for one to check how it runs on my system.:P Anyone know or use a graphics card around 512mb? Tts a Nividia i have just not the best PC at the moment. Was wondering would i be able to play Diablo with decent frames or will it be laggy and stuff?

You'll have to tell us what model it is. Go to device manager or type in dxdiag

I also have two guest passes if anyone wants them

Edit: Both passes have been sent now

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

oh why oh why did i logout........:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Newaglish wrote: »
    I don't understand why they can't have an offline mode. Or at least use the millions and millions of dollars they make from this to organise extra server capacity at launch.

I think they should patch in an offline mode at some stage. I can understand the lack of servers at launch as I'll never have to provide for that load again (save for maybe the release of an expansion).

• Advertisement

Are there any gold sinks in the game? At the moment, i'm just upgrading my crafting, and it's well above my current level. Not sure if i should hold off on it for now or keep upgrading it when i can.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

ffs, am i very slow or i missed the ending of act 1 and i am playing in act. i am 6hours +++ and i am still in tristram.
    i just got goats staff and going to save the angel dude, am i still in act 1?

am i still in act 1?

Yeah, still Act 1.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

so are ye playing on yer own or with other people?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I *WAS* playing with 2 boardsies earlier, tried to invite Kthulu , but he just blanked us the whole time.

The difficulty increases with each player that joins your game.

Can't get back into the game for love nor money now though. Errors all over the place.
    :(:(

Kiith wrote: »
    Yeah, still Act 1.

right... so this game has only 2 acts and act 2 is only 1 hour long, or that 8 hour run is bull**** and waste of a game. i am 7 hours in and still in act 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Anyone else annoyed with the 10 item limit on the Auction house? How am I meant to flog off all my useless items!

damn, played all day diablo 3. misses came back home, gave me a kiss, then made me a dinner. i am stuffing my face now and after i am finished i will go to play again...
    i am planning a very damn long night too :D woot!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ChubbyHubby

If you just want to play single player until this big demand settles down then just change the region to asia. The default europe setting doesn't go anyway. The americans setting lets me log in but can't create a valid character to play. Asia settings lets me play...presumably on asia servers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I *WAS* playing with 2 boardsies earlier, tried to invite Kthulu , but he just blanked us the whole time.

The difficulty increases with each player that joins your game.

Can't get back into the game for love nor money now though. Errors all over the place.
    :(:(

I'm getting error 75 :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Have to say, game has been smooth as silk today for me. No interruptions - one or 2 little bits of lag but no harm done.

For a little while the game got really difficult but then I started unlocking progressively more powerful crowd control skills with my barbarian so now I have a sort of stomp move that stuns everyone in a 10ft radius and pulls them towards me, a ridiculously powerful move that works just after getting hit that hits everyone around me and heals me more for each enemy struck, I just unlocked whirlwind a second ago and earthquake a few levels ago which does colossal damage especially when the targets are clustered together and stunned. Great synergy with the skills.

I got my personal best a while ago against a load of skelingtons - 23 kills with one shot :cool:

End of Act1 spoiler:
    When Magdha introduced the final boss "meet The Butcher" my reaction was "lol, that's cute, "the butcher" in english, my names Carnifex :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

Anyone actually online? I can't log in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

probably stupid question but if i play on a guest pass will i be able to play with with the same character when i buy it?
    If so i'd love a pass since i can't buy this game till Thursday or so

Well it disconnected while I was eating :( . Now it drops errors and I can't login. :(

False alarm, I am in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Well it disconnected while I was eating :( . Now it drops errors and I can't login. :(

Sounds like you need to go to metacritic and give it a 0 rating! and see if that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Would love a pass too if anyone has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

Man I have been trying to connect for the past hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Got diconnected around 5 o clock, havent been able to log back on since:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Found a vendor in the Act 2 town that sells a
    Wirt's Bell
    "When the demons come, close your eyes and ring this... it takes you far, far away -- Unknown" Costs 100,000

Advertisement