Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

I came home for lunch got an hour in and that was it! Seems like everyone is home trying to play. Great if there was some sort of queue system or live server status. Keep getting either error 37 or 75

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Anyone know if Gamestop in the Square Tallaght has Diablo 3? they're usually very poor on pc games and the staff generally know feck all about pc games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

If anyone is feeling generous could they PM me a free pass so I can check out the game?

Thanks in advance! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 airgilbert

this thread:

25% Can't log in
    25% "Anyone get the game?" Posts
    50% "guest pass plz" posts

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I *WAS* playing with 2 boardsies earlier, tried to invite Kthulu , but he just blanked us the whole time.

The difficulty increases with each player that joins your game.

Can't get back into the game for love nor money now though. Errors all over the place.
    :(:(

I didnt get any invites from you though :( ha! I've been in my mates private game thats probs why.

Also I just got back in there after a couple hours of trying to get on. :)

Edit: My mate & brother cant get in now getting error 37

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

you forgot the 1% of us who (haven't played either 1&2) & want to know if it's living up to the hype that's sucked us in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

airgilbert wrote: »
    this thread:

25% Can't log in
    25% "Anyone get the game?" Posts
    50% "guest pass plz" posts
    Hey, some of us don't want to wait until our copies show up to play(Which i was hoping would be by now :( )

Groinshot wrote: »
    Hey, some of us don't want to wait until our copies show up to play(Which i was hoping would be by now :( )

if you show proof that you paid for it Bliz will probably give you a digital copy

that's what they did to the aussies

if you show proof that you paid for it Bliz will probably give you a digital copy

that's what they did to the aussies

oh, it's already arrived, I got it delivered to the wrong address, so it's sitting 100 miles away from me right now :p

Zulu wrote: »
    you forgot the 1% of us who (haven't played either 1&2) & want to know if it's living up to the hype that's sucked us in
    well, if you're into these kinda games, there's not alot of options really :/ I've played for 3 hours and loved it (full version) but I only have like 30 hours on D2

• Advertisement

Groinshot wrote: »
    oh, it's already arrived, I got it delivered to the wrong address, so it's sitting 100 miles away from me right now :p

wow that sucks :/

if there's someone at the other address you could get them to open it and type the key into battle.net and get the game (I think)

wow that sucks :/

if there's someone at the other address you could get them to open it and type the key into battle.net and get the game (I think)

Collectors edition, Noone is opening that but me.
    Spending my night playing D2

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

First 2 pms I get get guest passes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Gbear wrote: »
    First 2 pms I get get guest passes.

PM sent

Tipsy McSwagger and Kirby were quick off the mark there. Sorry to anyone else.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Eventually made time to have a game and it says servers are too busy FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

blizzard really have made a pigs ear as usual of the server thing..and now even the login servers of wow are down too..:-(

Everything was fine until you feckers came home from work!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Yea it was grand until about 5 onwards!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Gbear wrote: »
    Everything was fine until you feckers came home from work!

:pac:

This! At 5.30 the servers stopped! haha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

GHOST MGG2 wrote: »
    blizzard really have made a pigs ear as usual of the server thing..and now even the login servers of wow are down too..:-(

Bigtime, im now seeing on my account page that my wow account is banned FFS i havent played the ****ing thing in ages WTF is that all about, unless i was hacked which i doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Dcully wrote: »
    Bigtime, im now seeing on my account page that my wow account is banned FFS i havent played the ****ing thing in ages WTF is that all about, unless i was hacked which i doubt.

99% hacked. was same thing to me. havent played for ages and then discovered it was banned. turns out gold farmers took it over, stripped down. used for gold transactions. it was banned.

anyway. i am playing this damn game since 12:00 ish with few small breaks. is it good? YES! I hope there are more then 1 ACT, because i am still in act 1 after 8hours of playing it. i need to do a break, but i am afraid i wont be able to relog again :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

There are queues to play a single player game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Haven't been able to log in since 5. I blame the Swedes

danthefan wrote: »
    There are queues to play a single player game?

Log in servers are bombarded, it's like a DRM though, they just threw in the auction house so people wouldn't see what it really was :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

That is nuts. If it is DRM, I still would bet it'll be cracked before long.

danthefan wrote: »
    That is nuts. If it is DRM, I still would be it'll be cracked before long.

They track achievements as well. Starcraft 2 had a offline mode but achievements weren't tracked but could still play without an connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

anyone know where i enter in my guest pass code, cant find it anywhere. iv gone to the item code redemption but that wont work, am i looking in the wrong place?

Edit: its at www.diablo3.com/guest if anyone is looking for it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is it stalling on "Authenicated" for everyone else too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I played for two hours earlier today, I come back now and my character is gone?

Also where do I find my online id?

Advertisement