Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

nice find!

just came across 2 helion xbows doing act 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Got a rare ring with almost perfect stats earlier...similar ones on AH going for 60-75mil :D No screenshots for you but stats are:
    - 300 life on hit
    - 33 fire resist (prob only useless one unless monk stacks fire resist)
    - 8% attack speed
    - 4% crit chance
    - 1 gem slot

Can't put this up on AH at the moment so using it on my monk.

Pity no base stat on it, stick it on the RMAH for 70€+
    not worth 60mil+ though imo on gold AH

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Fnz wrote: »
    I haven't noticed it, but there's a thread of people convinced that the Champion/Elite pack affixes are tuned against whatever class they choose.

It's not that. It's just that some types of monsters are harder for certain types of classes.

I don't think I've seen a disproportionate number of them.

Generally speaking ranged classes are a bollox with Barbs. It just takes ages to run after them and kill them. With the wrong mix of attributes, unless you've get mental dps you can't kill them.

Edit: Just checked the auction house - 3 items I had for sale seem to be missing and I didn't get any gold for them.

If it drops offline, rather than ****ing everyone over they should just force all bids to abort.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Gbear wrote: »
    Edit: Just checked the auction house - 3 items I had for sale seem to be missing and I didn't get any gold for them.1

I'm missing 9 items. As well as a load of cheap but good items I was bidding on. Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

I`m missing all my items!

oh wait, I sold them all on RMAH and never played D3 again lol. Such a disappointment of a game :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

OSI wrote: »
    And yet here you are, still posting on a thread dedicated to it.

And yet no ****s were given!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

oh wait, I sold them all on RMAH and never played D3 again lol. Such a disappointment of a game :(

Yeah there seems to be a love hate relationship with this game, some people hate it while others enjoy it. I have never played this type of game before so I quite enjoy it and have got my money's worth in terms of the amount of hours I have put in playing already.

Also my items are missing this morning on the AH, I assume they will remedy the situation during the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭FullRetard

how do you get the jeweler to make gems better,I can only make gems as far as flalwless but looks like I need recipe sheets to train further and I havent managed to find any with merchants or as loot??

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

"Oh no! There is no modern warfare 3 on my hard drive anymore!!!! Such a shame it was such a shiet of the game!!!"

I need to go post that on cod forum, you know, so they would know I don't enjoy the game. Just to keep them on the ball.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Got a rare ring with almost perfect stats earlier...similar ones on AH going for 60-75mil :D No screenshots for you but stats are:
    - 300 life on hit
    - 33 fire resist (prob only useless one unless monk stacks fire resist)
    - 8% attack speed
    - 4% crit chance
    - 1 gem slot

Can't put this up on AH at the moment so using it on my monk.

I got €90 for one like that. Only downside it has no main stat. Stick a star gem in it and you might get something nice for it. 300 life on hit is huge!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

FullRetard wrote: »
    how do you get the jeweler to make gems better,I can only make gems as far as flalwless but looks like I need recipe sheets to train further and I havent managed to find any with merchants or as loot??

Yeah you need recipes after that gem level, they can be purchased from the AH, the flawless star recipes ive seen tend to sell for a mil, mil and a half. Or if you dont wanna buy, you will have to wait till they drop from a mob for you :)

Id just buy them if ya want them, ive only found like 2-3 recipes and ive played alot. Id advise buying them if ya wanna play the AH, i predict you can make ALOT of money from JCing.

EDIT: Also i need some new D3 friends, seems everybody i was playing with has stopped playing or doesnt log on much, any takers ?? :D

Thanks RopeDrink and Nix..only finished act 3 on normal and dont have a mil to buy them.Will see how often they drop and if not regular will buy them once my coin heap gets bigger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Thanks RopeDrink and Nix..only finished act 3 on normal and dont have a mil to buy them.Will see how often they drop and if not regular will buy them once my coin heap gets bigger

I'm halfway through nightmare and iv gotten lots of 'pages of BSmithing and Jcrafting' so I wouldnt worry about it at all.

3 bars from dinging my barb to 60 :D

already got full chest of crap for him, i mean her ffs!!! :o

well my barbarian is 60 finally! :D

just geared it up with crap i had in my chest from farming on my DH.

so so far its 35k hp
    5k armor
    14k DPS
    300-400 resist all.
    block 28%

all unbuffed. not bad considering i am using under level 60 stuff and mempo helm, which is(was) pure DH helm and i just sticked it in, because it was better then my leveling crap :D

i was just stomping everything in act 4 hell. diablo died like a little bitch. i did not even used a single pot and it was just matter of holding my mouse cursor on him :D i did not even moved from fire or his beam of death on phase 3 :D

i think my plan for barbarian will be pure progression. i wont bother with any mf gear for it. i got DH for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Yeah, good weapons are pretty much determined by one or two things. DPS and possibly life on hit. Unfortunately less than 500 dps is low for a level 60 item.

You can buy (Or at least you used to beable to) 1200+ 2handers for less than 100k, and 1000 dps weapons for less than 10k.

1handers with life on hit are much more expensive, even 500-600dps 1handers can sell for large amounts of gold if it has high LoH.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

barb@60 for a while now. Have not really played since 1.0.3 nerfs.

iirc stats are roughly
    30k hp
    16k dps
    200ish resists
    2hander
    1087 LoH

i use the "everything dies within 12 seconds" build. :)
    works on nearly everything - shield or reflect are probably the only ones the give me real trouble but if a couple of soft other affixes can make them easier.

Oh and that is in Act1 hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

you spamming whimsyshire in hell with 5NV before you go in?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

hummf, I wanted to play just now, but the poxy us server is down where my character resides.

Whenever it comes back up - is there anyway to migrate a character?

Zulu wrote: »
    Whenever it comes back up - is there anyway to migrate a character?

no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Yea I just jumped right in. I'm only lvl19, but I really don't want to restart

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

ugh, really getting sick of this online ****, lost count how many times ive randomly DC'd while grinding because of blizzard servers.

What were they thinking? Making their loot system rely on a 5 stack buff that resets when you DC and then provide piss poor servers?

Was just at butcher too :rolleyes:

Ah well i guess the ****ty legendary drops will have to wait until tomorrow..

Also, have blizzard explained how they released the game with the state items are in? Surely that would have been on their radar? 3 i found legends today all got DE'd, likely days before i get another, which ill end up DE'ing most likely :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i've sold three legendary items for 1.25 each, there were very poor hand crossbow's 'izzucob' x2 and level 53 gloves 'stonefist' i think. Thing is, i picked them up for dirt cheap on the gold ah i paid no more than 5k for the bows and 1.3 for the gloves, that's worth 75cents imo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Got my first Set Item to drop yesterday, was just farming in Act 1, whacked a tree stump and saw green!

Too bad it was this, lol!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/item/tal-rashas-guardianship

One I have has 2 sockets, and lower atk speed(but think thats the case for all atk speed items)

nix wrote: »
    ugh, really getting sick of this online ****, lost count how many times ive randomly DC'd while grinding because of blizzard servers.

What were they thinking? Making their loot system rely on a 5 stack buff that resets when you DC and then provide piss poor servers?

I've had probably 2 DC's in 150hrs of play after the frightful first couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

jabberwock wrote: »
    I've had probably 2 DC's in 150hrs of play after the frightful first couple of weeks.

Have to admit, I can't remember the last time I've been DC'd. The servers are very very stable these days, the last time I DC'd was due to my own connection and I'm on at peak time almost every day.

I put up 2 legendary items in the AH but they arent showing in my list.The list says I have 5 iems up for auction but only 3 rare items are visible.

Is there a filter or something??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I put up 2 legendary items in the AH but they arent showing in my list.The list says I have 5 iems up for auction but only 3 rare items are visible.

Is there a filter or something??

I'm getting the same issue, some of my items aren't showing up for me. I think the AH is still a bit messed up after being down since last night.

They should show up later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Anyone else getting error 31073 when trying to sell items?

Unable to list some of my items on the GAH due to this:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

RopeDrink wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry too much - AH seems stable now but beforehand, about 3 of my 10 items just seemingly 'vanished' from AH (On those two occasions I could check it before they went back down again) but once the AH issue was resolved my items reappeared again and had been bought or returned to stash as per normal so I assume others could see them.

It is offline now, WHAT DID YOU DO!?:pac:

Advertisement