Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTR 3

• 09-12-2011 1:13pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Along with rfactor and the RACE series, GTR 1/2 have been some of my favourite racing sims ever. They've finally released a teaser website here

Anyone else interested in the game?

EDIT: Just saw a thread from 4 months ago, whoops!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Stiff competition with the likes of rfactor 2 on the horizon.
    I see the sims you mentioned as mid level realism in terms of PC sims, iracing,netcar etc being at the top level imo.
    That mid level is where the majority of sim racers are at and its where GTR3 needs to kick ass.
    Its where people want to simrace a realistic sim but not have to pay hugely for something like iracing which is lets face it the ultimate simracing experience.
    Personally ive been a subscriber since release but the last year or so i prefer to simrace very casually therefore I too am interested in this mid level [sorry if that offends people its just my own personal system :)]
    Fingers crossed GTR3 delivers, it has a rather huge potential audience for simbin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭M00lers

Anybody tried Project C.A.R.S yet? Thoughts? An interesting concept in the way it is being developed.

Advertisement