Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place to buy Running Leggings/Tights

• 09-12-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭

In the city centre for a cheap price, about €25ish. I looked in a few big sports shops but they were looking for 50-60 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Elverys have Nike ones for 30 and adidas for 32.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭fungirl1

Lidl..honestly...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭BobMac104

got a pair of merino wool leggings in TK max for 24 euro. They are great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Got a pair in heatons.....10 euro,bobs your uncle,also got ski under wear in Lidl,nothing wrong with those either..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭WeirdoFreak

I went to pennys in the end, got thermal legging and bottoms for under 20 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Have any of you found half leggings on your travels to these places? I need to get some for running, but online and the larger stores are charging a fair whack for them!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Lidl or Aldi when they have them, just fine and cheap as chips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 RunGer

Have any of you found half leggings on your travels to these places? I need to get some for running, but online and the larger stores are charging a fair whack for them!

Got a pair of asics 1/2 tights for 12 euro in Asic outlet Kildare Village. great buy:D 2 weeks ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Luckily enough, I managed to find a pair of half leggings in Elverys for 11 euro only a few days ago :D Saves a trip looking around!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

I was in Santry recently... Northwood specifically, and I discovered the Lidl Outlet Store. They have loads of running tights and technical T-Shirts in all sizes. They were all €5, and some of the t-shirts were €3.

Worth a visit if you want some very cheap running gear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement