If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 47LW550T

Options
  • 09-12-2011 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Lads,
    Any news on availability of LG 47LW550T?
    Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

gines_ wrote: »
    Lads,
    Any news on availability of LG 47LW550T?
    Cheers

gines,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I'm just settling down to answer a shedload of boardie PM's and posts - should be an interesting Friday evening in the McDonald household:eek::eek:

I have just spotted that the 47LW550 has gone 'last few to clear' and unfortunately I cannot see any more incoming at the moment.

Is there any other TV that you would be interested in?

Would you be interested for example in the 47LV550 (non 3D) which at least I can get my grubby paws on? or alternatively would you be interested if I could do you a Boardie ;) extra ;) special ;) price ;) on the very beautiful Philips 47PFL7606 which ticks all the same boxes as the 47LW550T ?

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 45 gines_

John, thanks for replying to my question.

Im interested in passive 3d only, in size 46-47".

47PFL7606 sounds interesting alright! So what is the Boardie ;) extra ;) special ;) price ;)??

Does it come with a free 5year gtee as the 7666 model?
    Do you know anything about its 2D and 3D performance with PS3?

Thanks
    Greg

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

gines_ wrote: »
    John, thanks for replying to my question.

Im interested in passive 3d only, in size 46-47".

47PFL7606 sounds interesting alright! So what is the Boardie ;) extra ;) special ;) price ;)??

Does it come with a free 5year gtee as the 7666 model?
    Do you know anything about its 2D and 3D performance with PS3?

Thanks
    Greg

Greg,

Thanks for that - I have seen the 7606 many times and I just love it both on 2D and 3D - but I have asked the Gamers from the Philisp Shop to get back to you with specifics on how it looks with the PS3...

The 7606 comes with a 24 month warranty at the moment!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Greg,

I'm the resident gamer here in the Philips Shop.

The 47PFL7606 looks awesome on 2D with the PS3. I've tried it out with Skyrim - just to check out detail and speed when panning around in the towns and out on the world map. Also tried out a dragon fight to see how well it handled. Pretty impressive I gotta say!!! I also gave it a run with F1 2011 to see how it handles racing. Again I thought the movement of the screen was awesome and even raced online to see if it handled as well. I reckon its a perfect gaming screen. (This is as ever the toughest part of my job :D )

However I havn't tried out the 3D gaming on it yet. We are holding a Gaming demo on Friday between 6pm and 8pm this week, Friday 16th to show the 3D gaming with the passive glasses and the split screen gaming.

But if Friday dosn't suit give me a call instore on (01) 4740788 and we can maybe set up a time that suits. It'd have to be like a days notice so I can bring in my PS3 for you.

Also anyone who'd like to try out their own games this Friday please feel free to bring them in and we can really put the 7606 to the test!!

I'll PM you a price Greg,

Thanks a mil,

Nicola. ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.