Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security risk with Pettitts supermarket loyalty card

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

wexfjord wrote: »
    Its over.
    Mods, wexfjord is bored with this thread. Can we please lock it and all other threads he's getting bored with?

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

Meeoww.

I think you'll find that the flippant nature of the third and fourth posts on this thread highlight the non-risk to security that this little card presents. Its nothing to do with boredom; I'm out now as this thread has gone more than slightly off topic with spelling corrections, etc.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

wexfjord wrote: »
    Meeoww.

I think you'll find that the flippant nature of the third and fourth posts on this thread highlight the non-risk to security that this little card presents. Its nothing to do with boredom; I'm out now as this thread has gone more than slightly off topic with spelling corrections, etc.:rolleyes:
    Bye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

TheChevron wrote: »
    Bye

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

isn't that same tag used by every Supervalue in the country ? go take it up with HQ rather than a local shop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

testicle wrote: »
    Correct and right!

I better protest to Tesco too, my name is actually on the clubcard, no need to even buy anything!!!

Wow. I was so alarmed from learning of the Pettitt's risk that this even more obvious Tesco risk just totally slipped my mind. Is nothing safe anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 spriteof1798

Interesting. Just seen the case last week in Skibbereen using a similar scam.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/warning-to-take-care-with-store-cards-1879065.html

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭OldeCinemaSoz

To be fair to Pettys in Arklow, we always pop in there
    to escape the extortionist prices in McDonalds for a couple of
    bottles of soft drinks whilst we drink them
    with our MEALS.

:)

Advertisement