Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping our Dog to New Zealand???

• 09-12-2011 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello all

We are looking for help and advice on Shipping our Dog from Ireland or the UK to New Zealand.
    Some people may think we're nuts but where we go the dog goes so leaving him behind is not an option!
    I know it costs a fair bit to do this but as i said he is not going to be left behind. He is a BIG dog, Hes a 75kg Great dane so we are looking for info from anyone that may have done this or is in the process of moving with their dog!

Any help would be great

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Not sure if this will help as it for Oz but might be a start;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70458669

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Baztek

Thanks i had read that! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Much respect due to you for taking him - it will cost a fortune but obviously he's one of the family.
    No doubt you're familiar with the minimum crate size regulations - he will need a BIG crate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Hi. Well done to you!
    My daughter moved to Canada at the end of August and I sent her two dogs out to her on November 3rd. They travelled perfectly and arrived with tails wagging!
    We used Multicargo and they were excellent. I couldn't fault them in any way to be honest.
    Yes, it's costly but, like you, there was no way in the world she would have moved without them so it was worth every cent.
    Best of luck.

Bump this one back up

• Advertisement

Baztek wrote: »
    Bump this one back up

???????????

Shazanne wrote: »
    ???????????

Just went down a bit so wanted to keep the post fresh for anyone that may not of seen it & mite have some info for us :D

Good idea!! Hope this one helps too:D:D:D

Advertisement