Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great XBOX deals in HMV

Options
  • 09-12-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Just to let you guys know that there are some brilliant offers in HMV in Liffey Valley at the moment for the Xbox.

250gb Xbox with FIFA12 and Forza €209.99
    Kinect with Disneyland & Kinect Sports 2 (choice of 2 from 4) €109.99

I bought both bundles
    I have not seen a better offer around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

SpionJoe wrote: »
    Just to let you guys know that there are some brilliant offers in HMV in Liffey Valley at the moment for the Xbox.

250gb Xbox with FIFA12 and Forza €209.99
    Kinect with Disneyland & Kinect Sports 2 (choice of 2 from 4) €109.99

I bought both bundles
    I have not seen a better offer around.
    Wow ... Is that a second-hand Kinect or New? If it's new for €109with two games that's an absolute steal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭SpionJoe

Wow ... Is that a second-hand Kinect or New? If it's new for €109with two games that's an absolute steal :)

Brand new mate, I could not believe it myself either. it was not even greatly advertised and the €149 tag is still on the Kinect and €249 on the 250GB. I was delighted with the purchase.........

Ah crap, only bought a new xbox last week with Halo combat evolved and 12 months gold on Amazon for €225. Suppose not too bad, but would have liked to buy it in a shop...

Thanks OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

Kinect in hmv cork is still €139.99 with the adventures and a choice of another game of three, after reading the first post I rushed up to get it, still got it anyway 😢

Advertisement