Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub for Rugby

Options
  • 09-12-2011 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Where in Dublin City centre is good to watch Munster match tmr? I know it clashes with Man Utd match so I'm worried it will be hard to find pub showing it.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hamstercrusher

Try the Duke on Duke street (just off grafton street) they usually show the rugby and if there is a soccer match on they show it on one of the TV's upstairs and the rugby on the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Harry Byrnes, Killester or Kiely's, Donnybrook = no danger of any clash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Was going to say Harry Byrnes myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭K09

Looking for City centre location - anyone know if Foggy Dew shows rugby?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Cameron Poe

I wouldn't bet on the Foggy if there's football on.

O'Neill's on Suffolk Street will have it on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 DubRos

A lot of munster exiles seem to go to Break for the Border. But The Duke is a good call, lots of TV's.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Try the Living Room on Cathal Brugha street. They show the big matches on a large projector and have other games on various tellys around the place.

€12.50 pitches of cider/beer as well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier........my OH watched the game in "The Flowing Tide" on Abbey St. Hope you got to see the game :)

Advertisement