Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Government tender

Options
  • 09-12-2011 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

I am putting in my very first Goverment tender and I am wondering if anyone would be able to help us out. Does anyone know (or have themselves) where you can get examples of Government tenders, specifically in web development? We have a good chance of getting it if we get the tendering process spot-on. But we are a young company and don't want to come across as in anyway unprofessional.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

I am putting in my very first Goverment tender and I am wondering if anyone would be able to help us out. Does anyone know (or have themselves) where you can get examples of Government tenders, specifically in web development? We have a good chance of getting it if we get the tendering process spot-on as we have someone gunning for us. But we are a young company and don't want to come across as in anyway unprofessional.
    First thing is don't mention you having someone gunning for you!!

I've done a number of these and won a few as well. Best advice I can give is to make sure you answer every piece of the tender, keep it concise and professional. Make sure it's in on time. Go through the rft now and submit questions , lots of them if you don't understand what it's about. Don't waffle. Hit your price points.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭YouBuyLocal

ifah wrote: »
    Hit your price points.

Thanks, I appreciate the response, but does this mean anything?

Advertisement