Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kildare musicians?????

• 09-12-2011 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

any musicians around kildare area interested in startin an originals band?...drummer , bassist, rhythm guitar and singer? a singer who plays rhythm maybe??.i play lead guitar so thats a start!..possibly along the lines of blues, rock, country band??..

would sound cool....

let me know anyway

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

where in kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Dani21

im in caragh..but will to travel!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lilyskinbasher

Dani21 wrote: »
    any musicians around kildare area interested in startin an originals band?...drummer , bassist, rhythm guitar and singer? a singer who plays rhythm maybe??.i play lead guitar so thats a start!..possibly along the lines of blues, rock, country band??..

would sound cool....

let me know anyway

Dan

Myself and a mate (drummer & guitarist) are putting together a band in the Kildare town area. Rock/Blues etc.
    Fancy meeting up for a jam?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 krazyk

im up for it too , im a singer who plays rhythm , live in celbridge can travel and have gear give me a shout am happy to jam pay my share for a rehearsal studio for a few hours see how we get on ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭bobbaggio

I am a singer whore plays guitar harmonica, and some piano, have a lead guitarist, and I'm looking for a drummer and bassist, and some other vocals too!! Would love to start an original band with an eclectic sound, country folk type!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Lilyskinbasher

Just sent you a PM lads \m/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 GregSlates

Hey mate, like your add, call me <snip> I have rehearsalroom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

GregSlates: Please note that per the charter phone numbers are not allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 niall fitz

GregSlates wrote: »

Wat do u play

• Registered Users Posts: 3 niall fitz

GregSlates wrote: »

Wat do u play

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Zombie thread is dead.

This discussion has been closed.