Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for reliable courier Waterford-Naas 3 times weekly

Options
  • 09-12-2011 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi, we're a fairly newish bakery business located in Waterford city and are looking for a courier(van/car) that will deliver to a cafe in Naas town 3 times weekly, mon,wed, friday mornings.
    Would be collecting from Jute factory, Tycor early that morning(its all freshly baked)and delivering to Naas no later than 8 30AM(the cafe opens at 9). Its steady business, the work is there and we can talk prices if you PM me.
    We have talked to one or two other courier businesses but there was no guarantee of early delivery.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Hope it all works out for you. Hope your not sending blaas up the country ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Most likely you will have to find someone to go direct with this, most couriers will have multi drops to do and may not make it on time. Perhaps if you could hook up with some of the guys who deliver the national newspapers to the shops in the city they may know of someone who can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

What's the name of your Bakery? I live near Tycor and are always looking for fresh, local produce.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭zeppe

Hi, we're "The Boho Kitchen". We supply some local cafe's, do various farmer's markets and also do occasion cakes.
    Our website is http://www.thebohokitchen.com

Unfortunately we are not supplying for the public from Tycor yet but the plan is to open a small cafe weekdays mornings 'til early afternoon, starting in January. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

i know someone who will do it for 100 euro a day and will even use his own car,
    and he will guarantee that delivery will always be on time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dazzler 1000

hi , i am available for this job if possible , i am 39 full licence own mercedes sprinter van and can guarantee to be there , i live in waterford , but i am originally from dublin , have been driving these roads for years , you can contact me on 0834006985 anytime , looking forward to your reply :) thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Probably better pm your phone number to them

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Op try kens couriers . i would fully recommend him. He also does Dublin the same days u require

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Suirdzign

I've dealt with Ken before but the number I have for him is disconnected. Does anyone have a means of contacting him??

Advertisement