Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWTOR and GAME shop, when can I get the game?

Options
  • 09-12-2011 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

So I preordered the SWTOR in GAME shop and I just wonder, when can I get the game? Early access will end on 19 december and game relase is 20 december, people who order SWTOR from online shops will get the game before 19 dec. So, can I go to GAME and ask them for my copy before 20 dec?

Some people in another countries already get collector edition.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

If you bought the Swtor in game they will give you it on the 15th , but you will not be able to play it untill the 20th unless you get into the early access

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

You can get it after the 15th but launch hasn't changed from the 20th so unless you're in headstart you won't be able to play before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Mssg

Okey, so just go to shop on 15th and ask them for Star Wars? or games will be on shelves? Because I pay 2.50 for pre order so now I need to pay rest =D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Pretty much, just go back to whatever store you preordered from and pay off the balance and you should be good to go once you input your retail code on the website. It's probably just as easy to say you have a preorder and let them get the game for you as opposed to picking up a box off the shelf (might be empty). Oh make sure you have your preorder receipt with you, I know GAME want people with preorders to have them to prove proof or preorder.

Pretty much, just go back to whatever store you preordered from and pay off the balance and you should be good to go once you input your retail code on the website. It's probably just as easy to say you have a preorder and let them get the game for you as opposed to picking up a box off the shelf (might be empty). Oh make sure you have your preorder receipt with you, I know GAME want people with preorders to have them to prove proof or preorder.

Thank you for quick answer! cant wait to see collector box <3

May the force be with you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I would call ahead and ensure they're aware though, my GAME (Dundrum) didn't know about it until I told them, and sent the guy off to check with his bosses. Was no problem, but it took a while - nothing you want to deal with on the day.

I forgot to ask about the price, is it 150 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Yes, it's 150 I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭MikeyJoyce

Is this limited to game only? ( being able to get the game on the 15th ) or would this be the same with other retailers? e.g Smyths toys and Gamestop?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭GarethBah

MikeyJoyce wrote: »
    Is this limited to game only? ( being able to get the game on the 15th ) or would this be the same with other retailers? e.g Smyths toys and Gamestop?

Shops in Europe are allowed to sell the game on the 15th, so i'd contact them and ask

• Advertisement

Ohhh awesome i emailed smyths there to confirm i would love to go pick up my copy tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭GarethBah

MikeyJoyce wrote: »
    Ohhh awesome i emailed smyths there to confirm i would love to go pick up my copy tomorrow :D

You still won't be able to play until you get into early access btw

Aye i know but at least i could look at the box! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Picking mine up as soon as I wake up and head to dundrum tomorrow - thinking about getting their early to be there when it opens. Can't wait to get access to my ingame perks - delighted with the timing as well, as I'll be hitting 25 late tonight or early tomorrow, and I'll be able to use my CE speeder. =D

What time the GAME is open?

Advertisement