Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangers wrath HD* oh christmas joy ^^

Options
  • 09-12-2011 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

Ohhh oddworld inhabitants inc./just add water

The sheer joy of your name just feels me warm inside , the times me and my dad tried to save as much mudokens as we can to get that special good ending
    Ahh yes the reason behind my ps1 memories while all my friends were playing crash bandicoot.

Ohhh look as i search braindead the gaming news today do my eyes play tricks on me , i rub my eyes twice as hard just so i see clearly Strangers wrath HD Remake ( a title i never played due to been a xbox exclusive shakes fist :mad: )
    Has a release date on december 21st on Psn

Ohhhhzaaaaa!!!!! i parade in my bedroom doing my victory dance with my boomstick like a crazy indian in a old westren movie starring clint westwood ( just guessing :confused:)

And soo here we are once again discussing about this remake , hopefully They be back making new projects again and stop being lazy bum bums ..

Comments

Advertisement