Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couples on Boards?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I met my last boyfriend on Boards.

Unfortunately. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

My boyfriend is a boardsie, but we rarely post in the same forums. We don't communicate on boards, sure we have facebook and twitter and texts and phonecalls and skype.....and occasionally we see each other in person as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭amacca

I won't be fussy, you better not be either.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

Domo230 wrote: »
    I use my right hand to type so yes my other half is on boards.

Yep, in fact since she forgot her username AND password she's been using mine. She said a couple of days ago that she was definitely going to create another though, and since I haven't seen any posts magically appearing under my username she may well have done so already and just hasn't told me who she is... Yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

gufnork wrote: »
    Domo230 wrote: »
    I use my right hand to type so yes my other half is on boards.

Yep, in fact since she forgot her username AND password she's been using mine. She said a couple of days ago that she was definitely going to create another though, and since I haven't seen any posts magically appearing under my username she may well have done so already and just hasn't told me who she is... Yet!

Oops that's what comes of posting while drinking from a mobile.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I was going out with a guy and told him to join boards after we'd been together over 5 years. Lets just say he was very surprised with my posts in "the Dome". :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

women on the internet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I met a girl on Boards a few years ago. Just before Christmas, she told me she'd love to see a white Christmas, so I came in her eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I met a girl on Boards a few years ago. Just before Christmas, she told me she'd love to see a white Christmas, so I came in her eye.

well actually reports are it some e sort of trangender thingy so you jizz in mens faces

classy :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

There's the wife "Madmammy" and myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Callipo

There are a few "bastard" children born from boards.ie from what I can gather. Simu and some fella being one.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I know a few boards couples but won't be naming them as they may not want it known site-wide.

My ex was on Boards before I joined but pretty much disappeared off the site when we broke up. Then again he could still be here but may have just changed his username.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

my ex is on boards. we were together when we both joined.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

my ex is on boards. we were together when we both joined.

No we weren't

mattjack wrote: »
    No we weren't

ooh mrs mattjack wouldn't like seeing things like that i'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

ooh mrs mattjack wouldn't like seeing things like that i'd say

:o shhhhhh will ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Question for members of couples on boards then. Do you both talk about boards to each other as just another topic of conversation/common interest?

*man comes in from work and kisses wife on cheek*

Woman: How was work?
    Man: Yes it was fine thank you. Were you on After Hours today?
    Woman: Yes I was. Did you see Immaculate Pasta make a complete arse of himself as per usual?
    Man: Yeah I did. I can't believe he started that topic. There's too many louts on After Hours. starbelgrade, Kevin Duffy, Cillan Dara Abu. You just can't get a serious topic going at all.
    Woman: We should just go and blast them with piss.
    Man: Agreed. Are you going to go and fap me off now?
    Woman: Alright but after we both have a go on the Atari Jaguar

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Arianna_26

Myself and my boyfriend (DoctorDoom) are on boards.

He didn't tell me he was on boards though - I worked it out from what he posts and the forums he moderates.

We don't communicate via boards though, that'd be strange.

most of my friends are on boards, so many of our conversations are about different things on boards.

Arianna_26 wrote: »

He didn't tell me he was on boards though - I worked it out from what he posts and the forums he moderates.

I wuv Doooooomy! Hope he's good to you :)

• Advertisement

Arianna_26 wrote: »

you're going out with DooM?

Kiera wrote: »
    I wuv Doooooomy! Hope he's good to you :)

He is, very :)

you're going out with DooM?

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Question for members of couples on boards then. Do you both talk about boards to each other as just another topic of conversation/common interest?

*man comes in from work and kisses wife on cheek*

Woman: How was work?
    Man: Yes it was fine thank you. Were you on After Hours today?
    Woman: Yes I was. Did you see Immaculate Pasta make a complete arse of himself as per usual?
    Man: Yeah I did. I can't believe he started that topic. There's too many louts on After Hours. starbelgrade, Kevin Duffy, Cillan Dara Abu. You just can't get a serious topic going at all.
    Woman: We should just go and blast them with piss.
    Man: Agreed. Are you going to go and fap me off now?
    Woman: Alright but after we both have a go on the Atari Jaguar

:cool:

I'm so conflicted right now, between "I'm infamous, cool" and "WTF?? What did I do on you??"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

What did I do on you??"

lets not go down that messy road shall we.....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hmm, I see abigalye, stupi, kiera and sharrow sniffing around this thread... looks like there will be a lot of gossip going round about me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Couple of my exs are boardsies although I only met one cause of the site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Hmm, I see abigalye, stupi, kiera and sharrow sniffing around this thread... looks like there will be a lot of gossip going round about me :D

What did you get your doctorate in Doctor Doom?
    I'm so conflicted right now, between "I'm infamous, cool" and "WTF?? What did I do on you??"

I was just thinking of colourful members in AH and your name popped into my head. Your posts have amused me in the past. Congrats... :cool:
    Couple of my exs are boardsies although I only met one cause of the site

I'm surprised by the amount of people saying they've met someone on here. I guess I need to venture into the smaller forums if I were on the prowl :eek:

Oooopsies, did i leave you out of the group pm? :P

"Hey BIG boy" :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

gemma188 wrote: »
    Anyways it got me wondering if there are any other couples on Boards?
    >_>

I'd imagine there are a lot of couples, and hook ups. Oh teh scandals I noes :pac:
    John Doe1 wrote: »
    Me and KeithAFC have developed a friends with benefits relationship:)
    I see this name mentioned every once again, wtf is this about? When a username gets dropped into conversation like that, theres normally a story of some sort behind it. Could someone kindly link?

:confused:
    CathyMoran wrote: »
    smccarrick and me - have never hid the fact.
    You know, I've always thought it was nice that you didn't hide it. You're both an inspiration and an asset to boards. You're both honest and open about your every day lives, and on the internet it's hard to find people that aren't afraid to hide behind an avatar, or an online persona. What you see is what you get :)
    Kiera wrote: »
    I was going out with a guy and told him to join boards after we'd been together over 5 years. Lets just say he was very surprised with my posts in "the Dome". :)
    I'd say he was fúckin' surprised by all of your posts Kiers :pac:
    Biggins wrote: »
    There's the wife "Madmammy" and myself.
    She should pop on more often! Seems like a good aul cheese. I can imagine her there, all the lil ones buzzing about about while you're tapping away there...

"Go ask your father!!!" :mad:

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement