Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

adding PS3 to your home network

• 09-12-2011 10:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14

Hi
    I recently got a PS3, got a wireless online connection via my belkin router and connected the PS3 to my home network. I am trying to access all my computer media folders, via the PS3, so I can view them on my TV. The thing is I can see all the titles of my various folders when I scroll through the PS3 with its controller and I can view all my videos no problem but am unable to view my photos. As I said, I can see all my photo folders but when I go to view them it gives the message "no titles present". Anyone any ideas?
    cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Blair

Your not trying to view photos with your PS3 video player by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14 jimmypnufc

im just scrolling to the network icon, then photos but i am unable to view any of the photo folders

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

jimmypnufc wrote: »
    im just scrolling to the network icon, then photos but i am unable to view any of the photo folders

On the ps3 there are video, music and photo sections. You should first go to photos section on ps3, then the network icon and then onto your photos folder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14 jimmypnufc

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    On the ps3 there are video, music and photo sections. You should first go to photos section on ps3, then the network icon and then onto your photos folder.

thats exactly what I was doing wrong, thanks for your advice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

jimmypnufc wrote: »
    Wetbench4 wrote: »

thats exactly what I was doing wrong, thanks for your advice

No problem

• Advertisement
Advertisement