Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Institute Christmas Revision Course

• 09-12-2011 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Would it be worth the money?

Thinking of the Afternoon Honours maths....

What do ye think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I honestly cant justify those prices to myself. I've heard of some kind of maths seminar by the people who set the paper that's supposed to be really good and fairly cheap, not too sure about the exact details. I'll try to find out more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I honestly cant justify those prices to myself. I've heard of some kind of maths seminar by the people who set the paper that's supposed to be really good and fairly cheap, not too sure about the exact details. I'll try to find out more :)

Would ya mind giving an update if you find out more about that? I'd definitely be interested.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Nobody who is involved in setting papers would do it again if they advertised courses to students on the basis of having set the paper. There is quite a strict contract signed where you have to declare any conflicting interests and at a guess, that would be rather a biggie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Hmm, yeah, I'm not too sure how true that is. Just what I'd heard.

http://www.educationworkshop.ie/higher_level_leaving_certificate_revision_seminars_5.html this seems to be it. I dont know anything about when it is though, but it looks like its in Trinity on those two days :)

edit: http://www.educationworkshop.ie/calendar_14.html from the looks of it its dublin 24th and 31st ^_^

Advertisement