Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed up but it never was received???

Options
  • 09-12-2011 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I met up with one of eircoms sales reps in my local shopping centre on the 18th of November and pursued to rejoin eircom from Vodafone. Was told I would have it within 5 days. That was grand all sorted went through the packages and went for the NGB ultimate 24Meg with Any-time talk.

Fast Forward to the 30th of November, no letter, phone call, email nothing. I rang Customer Care and was told that they had my order and was due to be switched over on the 2nd of December.

That day came and passed and were on the 9th of December, so I rang again asking why I wasn't switched over or had no correspondence and heres the kicker, CS informed me and double checked that there was never and order placed in the first place.

So it looks like I was never sold eircom's broadband in the first place even though I have an order sheet and signed by myself and the sales rep dated 18/11/2011 with chosen package.

Anyway sorry for ranting on, but I was set on taking up your offer of returning but it looks like if you cant be bothered to actually take in customers then I shall stick to Vodafone and their lousy "enhanced Broadband":mad::mad:

Advertisement