Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paperwork, invoicing, the boring side of business management - Halp!

Options
  • 09-12-2011 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

So pretty soon I'll be responsible for establishing a new division of a company. Now this company already has it's own petty cash, expenses and invoicing processing systems in place but this is an area I know nothing about :o

Can anyone advise a good book or even better a free tutorial website that's relevant to UK business? Particularly the more mundane aspects of financial administration? TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Paperwork is all part of business - here or in the uk. Get it right and it will ensure your part of the business runs smoothly, let it slip and you will end up in all sorts of trouble.
    I'm sure they will supply you with procedures, try and follow them to the letter.
    If you don't like it, employ someone who does

Advertisement