Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logic.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

He's fúckin solid man.
    Top quality flow and i like his beats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Ye pretty nice, definitely worth more of a listen.

"You got the lyrics to please a hip hop head, and the flow to please the mainstream audience" - random youtube commenter.

That is well put and how I feel about Hopsin too.

is he halfcast or mexican because his skin colour is confusin me completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Yo! MTV SUCKS

ya theres some absolute gems on his mixtape too,think theres a download link in one of the youtube vids,real underated fella, his dads black and mum white

(Louis) Logic style. He is speaking spanish in one of the songs so possibly puerto rican descent?

• Advertisement

(Louis) Logic style. He is speaking spanish in one of the songs so possibly puerto rican descent?

I can see where your comin from he kinda has that confusing fat joe skin colour to him.

well i def know his father is black,pretty sure he says his mothers white but could be wrong

Well Fat Joe was of puerto rican descent too.

Well Fat Joe was of puerto rican descent too.

thats what i meant.......

Alright yeah.

Yeah I see him blowing up, more so than now, soon enough.

• Advertisement

Alright yeah.

Yeah I see him blowing up, more so than now, soon enough.

I hope so i like how he's sampling old songs from the likes of gangstar and nas it really brings those artists back to light for people who don't listen to them as often.

Yeah and the small sample from lord finesse and the sinatra thing etc.

dont mean to go off topic but can anyone school me on how to post a youtube vid without having to just give a link,nice one

this one is really standing out for me the beat is classic reminds me of outkast idk why but it does.

dont mean to go off topic but can anyone school me on how to post a youtube vid without having to just give a link,nice one

There is a youtube tag option/button in advanced view when you post and you stick in the youtube link but only the part after the v so "c9g2XgrxOk4" for example

Should rappers try to sing? "no, no, no, no noooo"

This is one of the songs that stood out for me most off the mixtape,
    bit different but solid none the less

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've deleted some posts from this thread that were or had to potential to cause derailment.

In relation to Logic, he's decent, but for me there is nothing stand out about him. He sounds like a lot of other people that are around at the moment.
    I honestly thought that when i listened to the first song that I was listening to Diggy Simmons for a minute. I had to switch back to the video playback just to be sure.

He's alright, very listenable. I'd like to hear what he could do with some decent production under him. Most of what I listened to today was over some classic beats.

Thought this deserved to be bumped,Part 3 of Young Sinatra,
    Logic in my own opinion gave this legendary beat more then justice....

been thinking bout this recently and think ive decided this guy has one of the craziest flows ive ever heard,this guy isnt getting the shine he deserves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I downloaded his Young Sinatra mixtape a few months ago. He's good. Very good infact.

"I'm Stewie Griffin and this game is Brian, beatin' the hell out of it tryin', to get this money." :pac:

• Advertisement

http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-download.php?id=mc6f0bf0

Download Logic's new mixtape 'Undeniable',
    serious shizz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

"We Get High" the standout for me.

Only a matter of time before he blows up I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 kyle123

Advertisement