Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fraser Island-Reccommend Tours?

Options
  • 10-12-2011 4:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Myself and the gf are looking to do a tour of Fraser Island for 2-3 days just before xmas and I was wondering if anyone can reccomend a good tour; as there is so many on the net. We were probably going to wait to get to Hervey Bay before booking anything as I'm sure there will be loads of options there. Also does anyone know what the parking situation is for people going on the tours from Hervey Bay and costs for 3days etc?

Any info appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Book it through Tribal Travel and leave from Rainbow Beach. I believe it's the only company that have showers on site and also it has facilities that allow you to cook your own meals rather. Believe me when you're staying on a sand island with no concrete for 3 days and constantly jumping in the water, a shower is a great thing.

Advertisement