Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas tree's

• 10-12-2011 11:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Guys

Anyone got a recommendation where to buy them.

I Live in Avoca and usually go to Coilte but they are expensive and I was hoping to put a big one up outside this year.

Any suggestions,

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 paddyc56

Hello in Avoca, best place to get a tree is Glencullen Christmas Tree Farm just past Johnny Foxes Pub.

You select your own as it grows in the field, only then it is cut for you, all this for a low price of 30 euro, any size.

Happy Days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I was going to suggest the Christmas tree farm up past Enniskerry but I thought it would be too far for you.

I was there on Saturday and they have a good number of 12 foot+ trees. Like above, you pick the tree you want and they cut it down there for you.

Another alternative for you if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 paddyc56

you dont mention the price they charge in enniskerry. do you know this ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

paddyc56 wrote: »
    you dont mention the price they charge in enniskerry. do you know this ?

Yep, we picked up a 7 1/2 foot one from them for €30.

I have no idea on how much the bigger ones will cost though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

The man in Glenealy who used to have a Christmas tree farm a few years ago had to close as he only had large ones left. You might find he has the large one you want.

• Advertisement
Advertisement