Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Just checked back into beautifulpeople and I seem to have got accepted! :cool:

Show off! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

doncarlos wrote: »
    Show off! :p

Oh ya, I was able to jump through their fcuking hoops and get into the site, woop woop :P

It's so boring though! And full of Americans... You have to pay for everything, feck that. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

You have to pay for everything,

Just like my love life :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭finipops

roro_utd wrote: »
    Without trying to sound rude, what age are most people on this thread? Should I feel bad that I'm a guy in my early twenties and have a profile on some of these sites? I don't spend hours at a time on them, but if I get half an hour during the day I'll generally log in and have a look
    Don't worry as i see lots of people around that age on there and i'm 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

No show girl messaged me this morning, bit of banter back and forth over a few texts, I ask her what her plans were for the evening and....no reply.
    Later this evening I heard of a tattoo exhibition on in town, I don't have any tatts but figured it would be interesting to see what the craic was. Messaged her and asked would she be interested in going by any chance and...no reply.

Honestly, why did she bother messaging me in the first place. Its up on POF that I don't "do" playing games, so make yer frickin' mind up and stick with it!:mad:
    (rant over)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Panthro wrote: »
    No show girl messaged me this morning, bit of banter back and forth over a few texts, I ask her what her plans were for the evening and....no reply.
    Later this evening I heard of a tattoo exhibition on in town, I don't have any tatts but figured it would be interesting to see what the craic was. Messaged her and asked would she be interested in going by any chance and...no reply.

Honestly, why did she bother messaging me in the first place. Its up on POF that I don't "do" playing games, so make yer frickin' mind up and stick with it!:mad:
    (rant over)

F*** that. Delete her number and don't bother contacting her again. She's just messing you around and wasting your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mc_grens

G-Money wrote: »
    F*** that. Delete her number and don't bother contacting her again. She's just messing you around and wasting your time.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Panthro wrote: »

(rant over)

maybe I missed something, but did she contact you after the time she was meant to meet you? (before you texted her again)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

It's the interweb. OF COURSE there are going to be some level of time wasters. Same as there are in 'reality'. Move on and find someone who ISNT a time waster - plenty of women that are calling out for fellas such as yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Date tomorrow evening. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

After all my talk of never going back to pof I'm back, wish me luck! :p (This is what staying in on a Friday night has done to me!) :o

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

That_Guy wrote: »

OoOOOoOOoOH. :D

First date or...??

Larianne wrote: »
    OoOOOoOOoOH. :D

First date or...??

Second. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Second. :)

OOooooooh! Have fun. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I always prefer the 2nd date. As most of the uncertainty has gone about whether you'll like each other and the like.

Good luck!

Larianne wrote: »
    OOooooooh! Have fun. :)

You write too many oooooooooooo's.. .THERE ARE OTHER LETTERS. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Have fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Cork is too small, after just signing up again and looking around pof I have already spotted 2 guys I've recently kissed......there's no escaping from my mistakes in clubs!!:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭LoTwan

Excellent news :-) Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Have fun- wit-woooooooooo:D

Dont do anything I wouldnt do:p

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,844 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Good luck peoples :)

LoTwan wrote: »
    I'm an old fart at 37.

Im a baldy old fart at 31:D

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭LoTwan

davycc wrote: »
    I'm an old fart at 37.

Im a baldy old fart at 31:D

At least I have my own hair LOL. but then I'm not sure there is any documentation of Female Pattern Balding :D

I got one of them last night (beautiful, not handsome... I don't live in a Jane Austen novel where women were called handsome) from a guy 2" shorter & 4 years younger than me.

Can I amend my earlier request? I'm looking for someone who is taller than me who would like to have dinner with me a few times a week.

There are plenty of handsome women out there and plenty of beautiful men:D

Is this on POF? Im sure you could state in in your Profile that you REALLY want to go on a few dinner dates and is taller than you.

Maybe you already have it stated but most lads dont read all the profile & just go by the pretty profile pics instead sadly:o

At least I have my own hair LOL. but then I'm not sure there is any documentation of Female Pattern Balding :D

Ha ha It exists of course for both sexes! Im only 70% Bald;) Still prob be proper slaphead in 3yrs max:(

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Sweet baby jesus.... I think the below mail will be the one that reaffirms the notion that online dating is not for me.....

do you fancy a f**k buddy that could turn into more if we really get on?
    I do.. that's exactly what I want!

tatumkelly wrote: »
    Sweet baby jesus.... I think the below mail will be the one that reaffirms the notion that online dating is not for me.....

do you fancy a f**k buddy that could turn into more if we really get on?
    I do.. that's exactly what I want!

Sometimes Im ashamed to be a man like these knuckle dragging cavemen:o

Just dont take any notice of idiots like that.Its nothing personal Im sure-
    If I got a message like that Id just delete it-Like water off a Ducks back:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

davycc wrote: »
    Sometimes Im ashamed to be a man like these knuckle dragging cavemen:o

Just dont take any notice of idiots like that.Its nothing personal Im sure-
    If I got a message like that Id just delete it-Like water off a Ducks back:cool:

No offence taken... clearly he is a very fussy individual, and only sends that mail to women he thinks look intelligent and witty, and he thinks I'm worthy of being his 'fcuk buddy'...... I feel special :o

• Advertisement

tatumkelly wrote: »
    No offence taken... clearly he is a very fussy individual, and only sends that mail to women he thinks look intelligent and witty, and he thinks I'm worthy of being his 'fcuk buddy'...... I feel special :o

Thats the right approach;)

Fecking weirdos online whf!

One of the other ladies on this thread was asked if she wanted to watch him w@nk lol:D:D:D

There are all sorts of weirdos out there

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement