Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Ammsy500

Had date number 2 last night, went very well : )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

LoTwan wrote: »
    Armaghmagic... Glad to hear it went well. Are you seeing her again?

Date #2 went well. Seeing him again on Monday.

Glad to hear your date went well.....all the best tomorrow, what are the plans?

Thank you. Yeah she is down the country at home for the weekend but hopefully will see her during the week. Was out last night and for the first time saw the ex with her new fella! Tough to describe the feeling......:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Hope you're okay ArmaghMagic. At least you're going to meet that girl again! :)

Polloloca wrote: »
    Hope you're okay ArmaghMagic. At least you're going to meet that girl again! :)

Yeah I suppose will always have feelings for my ex but onwards and upwards......incidentally the girl I was with on Friday and my ex share the same first name :eek:

Yeah I suppose will always have feelings for my ex but onwards and upwards......incidentally the girl I was with on Friday and my ex share the same first name :eek:
    Well I guess it will avoid any awkwardness if you happened to have your ex's name tattooed somewhere :D

• Advertisement

Well I guess it will avoid any awkwardness if you happened to have your ex's name tattooed somewhere :D

I do.....but just her initials!! Might say its my favourite footballer or something ;)

I got a message on pof this morning, a guy with a pic of himself sans boxers.... He advised to mail him back quickly, before the killjoys caught up with him!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Just logged in to find 8 messages waiting. This is the first one, so cheesy -

'If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.'

:pac:

More may be posted if they are equally ridiculous. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Just logged in to find 8 messages waiting. This is the first one, so cheesy -

'If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.'

:pac:

More may be posted if they are equally ridiculous. :)
    In fairness its better than I want to taste your............... and so on. There's nothing wrong with a bit of cheese. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭LoTwan

Glad to hear your date went well.....all the best tomorrow, what are the plans?

Dinner and a chat. He is incredibly funny and brings out my humorous side which got lost a long time ago. I'm looking forward to it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 karonnia

First date on wednesday evening...I'm so excited but also terrified! Basically found the male version of myself and really hope we get on on the date :)

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dolly Daydreams

krudler wrote: »
    I'm gonna update my profile and make that really clear then, no point leading people on. they really should have more options there though you're right, I guess people see "no commitment" and assume its "I just want a ride", even though theres people on there who clearly advertise thats all they want lol

It's quite funny to be fair, there's people that have down they don't committment and in their description it's along the lines of looking for miss right/other half of me..

karonnia wrote: »
    First date on wednesday evening...I'm so excited but also terrified! Basically found the male version of myself and really hope we get on on the date :)

Hope it goes well for you!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Starokan

went on date yesterday, went very well, very easy going girl, good fun, interesting conversation, second date arranged & looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭LoTwan

Starokan wrote: »
    went on date yesterday, went very well, very easy going girl, good fun, interesting conversation, second date arranged & looking forward to it

Excellent news :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Girl just sent me a message:

"Eh, why would you look at my profile and not have the balls to send me a message. Pathetic really."

What the hell?

That_Guy wrote: »

"Eh, why would you look at my profile and not have the balls to send me a message. Pathetic really."

What the hell?

She sounds super rude... Tell her that judging by that message, your first instincts were right and she isn't the kind of girl you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

What the hell?

She sounds like a keeper :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

What the hell?

i would so write back that i just didn't like what i saw! That is so rude!

She sounds super rude... Tell her that judging by that message, your first instincts were right and she isn't the kind of girl you are looking for.

Nah, it's not even worth a response.

• Advertisement

Nerve of her! I look at who viewed me and am all disappointed when the nice ones didn't write! So, then I view theirs in hope that they'll write back to me. I'm so sad.

Nerve of her! I look at who viewed me and am all disappointed when the nice ones didn't write! So, then I view theirs in hope that they'll write back to me. I'm so sad.

Why not just send the first message? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

What the hell?

Just tell her she has an ugly face, that is why.

Well she did ask! :D

Why not just send the first message? ;)
    Cause in my head, he looked at my profile, didn't write so was probably thinking, state of her!!!

So if I wrote, I'd be so paranoid he would be thinking "Whats that dog doing writing to me?" Oh lord, no I wouldn't be able for that!

I was not cut out for this internet dating!

Cause in my head, he looked at my profile, didn't write so was probably thinking, state of her!!!

So if I wrote, I'd be so paranoid he would be thinking "Whats that dog doing writing to me?" Oh lord, no I wouldn't be able for that!

I was not cut out for this internet dating!

Relax. Nobody's on a higher level than anybody else. I view profiles all the time and don't send messages and vice versa. I'm just having a nosey.

Just go for it and lose the negative thinking. It's not good for you. :)

You're absolutely right!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

What the hell?

Reply: "Don't fancy ya".
    Then block her :)

Galvasean wrote: »
    Reply: "Don't fancy ya".
    Then block her :)

Nah, I've better things to be doing than engaging in petty crapola mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Nah, I've better things to be doing than engaging in petty crapola mate.

You are a better man than I so.
    I've lots of time to be petty (and much to be petty about) :D

• Advertisement

Galvasean wrote: »
    You are a better man than I so.
    I've lots of time to be petty (and much to be petty about) :D

I don't think I could even be petty if I tried. I'm no pushover but I just don't wanna get dragged down to that level is all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement