Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭IHeartShoes

Larianne wrote: »
    What are you asking? If the chemistry has to be there from the start or grows? :confused:

Sorry, waffled abit.. wondered if you had similar experience? Online, 'we' seemed to have had a real connection but on the date, zero. Almost like a different person showed up on more than one occasion.

Also, have a question re photographs. I have four up, all recent. Some boys have one up and not the best quality. Hard to get a good sense of what they are like. Would you meet them based on the one dodgy photo? I feel its a bit harsh asking for more and if they aren't to my liking, having to say so - maybe I just need to grow up a bit or grow a thicker skin even?

Cheers, S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Anyone wanna check my profile? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭I_am_LOST

Samich wrote: »
    Anyone wanna check my profile? :)

I will if ya want :) My good deed for the day :pac:

• Administrators Posts: 53,832 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭I_am_LOST

awec wrote: »
    Found a girl listed as 27 who looks about 15.

Hahaha :pac: Well if she really was 15 then she wouldn't lie and say she's 27, she'd lie and say she's 20 or something!

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Must be a full moon or something as another gorgeous girl mailed me (with photos on private too funnily enough) earlier aswell as been chatting to gorgeous girl from last night.

My spidey sense is tingling.

trap.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

Samich wrote: »
    Anyone have anything lined up for the weekend? :)

I am half way through writing my own lonely planet guide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Well got 2 replies from the OKC girl and that's stopped now :pac: And she's been online since.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Just back from a POF date, lovely girl, got on well, lots of chat but dont see it going any further. Didn't feel any "spark"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭IHeartShoes

Must be a full moon or something as another gorgeous girl mailed me (with photos on private too funnily enough) earlier aswell as been chatting to gorgeous girl from last night.

Or they could both just think you are cute?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

mood wrote: »
    Otis do you like your beard? Have you it now? I'm female a hate a beard. I think most women prefer a beardless guy.

I used to not be a fan of the bearded type but that has changed in the past year.

Otis, don't ditch the beard. I think you look better with!
    Sorry, waffled abit.. wondered if you had similar experience? Online, 'we' seemed to have had a real connection but on the date, zero. Almost like a different person showed up on more than one occasion.

Also, have a question re photographs. I have four up, all recent. Some boys have one up and not the best quality. Hard to get a good sense of what they are like. Would you meet them based on the one dodgy photo? I feel its a bit harsh asking for more and if they aren't to my liking, having to say so - maybe I just need to grow up a bit or grow a thicker skin even?

Cheers, S

Yep, has happened to me a bit. Its just how it is I guess.

I've met two with two guys before who looked better than their photos! :eek: We got on really well through mailing so I said I'd give it a go. But I think its better for people to have at least three photos up, so you can get a better idea of them.

I'm owed a pint. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ya you are,hot girl from last night just asked me on a date.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

den87 wrote: »
    Just back from a POF date, lovely girl, got on well, lots of chat but dont see it going any further. Didn't feel any "spark"
    Awh no, thats a pity :(

Ya you are,hot girl from last night just asked me on a date.
    :)

Damn it, should have said pints! :pac:

...but, yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

andreac wrote: »
    Awh no, thats a pity :(

Thanks, she was a lovely girl though. Just dont want to drag her along, she seemed pretty keen on a 2nd date too.

Thanks, she was a lovely girl though. Just dont want to drag her along, she seemed pretty keen on a 2nd date too.

It's tough but you're better off not stringing her along and being honest with her.

Yeah i know those type of ones, dates i mean, lovely people but just no chemistry or physical attraction, lol.

Does anyone else feel that they dont like feeling under pressure to talk about a second date there and then on the first meet up, as you know you dont find them attractive and you dont want to meet again :o

Or would you say it at the time that you arent interested in meeting again?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Came across a profile there.

"Not looking to date, just chat"

Was really tempted to send her a message telling her to go to a chat room.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Came across a profile there.

"Not looking to date, just chat"

Was really tempted to send her an message telling her to go to a chat room.

Send her to chatroulette!

• Advertisement

Yeah i know those type of ones, dates i mean, lovely people but just no chemistry or physical attraction, lol.

Does anyone else feel that they dont like feeling under pressure to talk about a second date there and then on the first meet up, as you know you dont find them attractive and you dont want to meet again :o

Or would you say it at the time that you arent interested in meeting again?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Larianne wrote: »
    Send her to chatroulette!

I think I've seen more cock on that website than I've seen my own. :pac:
    Ewwww.

Sorry. :o

Now that you mention it...... You're just like me my young Padawan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Just got back in this recently and I've just received a message from a lesbian looking for a sperm donation with no strings after the baby is born...

What the actual fúck...

Is that the one that wants either a "basic shag or into a cup and give it to me" ?

A shag or a turkey baster was suggested so it may be the same person!

• Advertisement

She's got her photos on private so perhaps, either that or there's more than one out there!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement