Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel casuals in Cork this weekend.

Options
  • 10-12-2011 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

I was supposed to be in Galway this weekend, but bus travel would probably kill me so I'm still in Cork.
    Anyone up for some Marvel action tonight (Saturday) or tomorrow (Sunday)?

I can't say I'm terribly interested in SF4 these days, but I suppose I could play some of that too :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CavemanFurby

I'd be up for it tomorrow definitely, been meaning to try and get into MVC3 so playing with others will be the best way to learn :P If this goes ahead give a time and what not and I'll be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Sorry man but I am broke from buying Christmas presents this week! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Afraid It's non stop study and exams for me until Friday, then a day off then more of it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

Unfortunately, I'm working Brah. Otherwise I'd be there to try up my game a bit.

go go team trenchcoat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭wtfbenson

Sunday works great for me. Would have hit you up today but I was too busy running errands and just now checked. I'll text you tomorrow mid-afternoon to see if you're still down?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'm still good for this. Come on over around 5ish if you wish. PM me for my address if anyone needs it.

If someone can bring another console/game I can run two setups here, though it looks one should be plenty for tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

So how'd it go?

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭wtfbenson

I'd say it went decently well. It was me, Furby and Sairus from like 5-10 so we all managed to get quite a few games in. In the process, I learned that Iron Fist is not a very good character and while his assist is decent, I do much better replacing him with Strider.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CavemanFurby

I learned how to handle getting bodied like a good sport, also that rocket raccoon should be picked just to die. Was a good laugh though! Cheers for that Sairus!

• Advertisement
Advertisement