Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

requesting reaccess to forum

Options
  • 10-12-2011 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭

dear moderators

i was wondering if thier is some mechanism which allows someone to appeal against a long term ban from a particular forum , surely life bans are rare and can be eventually overturned , the forum in question is after hours

regards

bob

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you believe there's grounds to challenge the length of the ban, then you can follow the DRP process. Otherwise you can just ask the AH mods and see if they'll relent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Spear wrote: »
    If you believe there's grounds to challenge the length of the ban, then you can follow the DRP process. Otherwise you can just ask the AH mods and see if they'll relent.

and how might i ask the AH mods when i cant even access AH ?

i dont even know what the DRP process is

regards

bob

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

irishh_bob wrote: »
    and how might i ask the AH mods when i cant even access AH ?

i dont even know what the DRP process is

regards

bob

The ban PM should have had links to the DRP process (unless it was a long time ago).

But you can see it here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1397

if you log out, you can view AH and see the list of mods:

biko, dr.bollocko, El Pistolero, Hot Lips, KeithM89, Leeg17, The Master

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

User temporarily site-banned for using a duplicate account to evade a forum ban.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement