Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EirText Pro

• 10-12-2011 3:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Does anybody else have a problem buying it?

I'm trying to and it says:

"This item is currently being modified. Please try again later."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭vinnycoyne

It should be available now. Was changing the price for today's sale (€0.79!!!) so iTunes was waiting for that to take effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭CricketDude

Does this work with tescomobile?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭vinnycoyne

Does this work with tescomobile?

Not right now, no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Everything sorted now Vinny, thanks a lot! Awesome app! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭wez99950

been having a problem with eirtext for a couple of months where my messages are sent multiple times (up to 5 times). Is there anything I can do to fix this?
    I'm on o2 and have an iphone 4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭CricketDude

I came in to see if there was an answer to if it works with tescomobile yet, but its been answered but not update, so i assume no is still the answer. Pity.
    Does jellysms work with tescomobile yet does anyone know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭jamesd

vinnycoyne wrote: »
    It should be available now. Was changing the price for today's sale (€0.79!!!) so iTunes was waiting for that to take effect.

Will this be on sale again soon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Hi guys anybody else having a problem with this? After just buying the pro version but after entering in all my details it just says "no connection unable to connect to host"??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭JayC5

Anyone else having issues with this app? - just suddenly decided to stop working citing Login Error... any more cr*p from it and I'm switching to JellySMS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

That was the same problem I had last week but I tried it one day and it just worked normally!!:confused: very strange altogether because I didn't reset my phone or anything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement