Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The worst sex you have ever had with someone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Either the time I broke my virginity which was in a graveyard after school, with the school bike, I wondered afterwards is this what sex is all about, man that was crap. Inexperience eh.
    Or the time I snapped my banjo string, FÚUUCCCK!!! that was painful, according to the "lady" who had many orgasms I might add :cool:, my face was a picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    Condom getting stuck inside me. Happened twice. FFFFUUUU!!:mad:

I just reach in and pull it out.

I'm a nice guy like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Pyr0 wrote: »
    I just reach in and pull it out.

I'm a nice guy like that.

Getting a fist stuck inside me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I stopped a lad mid way once, he was ****e.

I dont like it when they lean their whole weight on me, it's like I cant breathe and you're sweaty ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I dont like it when they lean their whole weight on me, it's like I cant breathe and you're sweaty ....

Sweaty during sex? The dirty savage.....Did he mess up your hair as well?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

cruiser178 wrote: »
    Either the time I broke my virginity which was in a graveyard after school, with the school bike, I wondered afterwards is this what sex is all about, man that was crap. Inexperience eh.
    Or the time I snapped my banjo string, FÚUUCCCK!!! that was painful, according to the "lady" who had many orgasms I might add :cool:, my face was a picture.
    Did you ever get it repaired?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Namlub wrote: »
    Did you ever get it repaired?

obviously he meant his hymen:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

cruiser178 wrote: »
    Either the time I broke my virginity which was in a graveyard after school, with the school bike, I wondered afterwards is this what sex is all about, man that was crap.

When you tried it with a human I bet your opinion on it changed, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

First time was crap, last time wasn't great but the worst was this clingy girl i scored, who I tried to ditch on the night but couldn't get away from. She invited me back saying nothing would happen and I said I was going home regardless. She sorta begged. I was 6 months single and thought the ride might help but it was awful.

Everything about it and her was crap. Things you do to try move on. Same girl in the same pub came on to me last week when i was in Dublin. She asked if she knew me and I said no and lied about my name and quickly ran.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

I suppose you all know the difference between a disaster and a catastrophe.:D

A disaster: the first time you can't get it up for the second time.:(
    A catastrophe: the second time you can't get it up for the first time.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

You did switch positions? if you don't sweat your not doing it right. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

the get on top lazy wagon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Hot guy in France- yawn
    Best sex bj from a guy in his car- awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

You dont sound like you'd be the best in bed yourself love.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Erotic Asphyxiation? Kinky girl you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    Condom getting stuck inside me. Happened twice. FFFFUUUU!!:mad:

would you like sound effects to go with that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

I know a lad who was riding a girl when half ways through she goes "this is ****" and just got out of bed and left.*

*It wasn't me before ye ask.

Eh....that really might have been me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,268 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Eve_Dublin wrote: »

You didn't frequent Ranelagh circa 2008? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

you hedonistic bitch :pac::cool:

Balbriggan 2002. Different wench then...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    I suppose you all know the difference between a disaster and a catastrophe.:D

A disaster: the first time you can't get it up for the second time.:(
    A catastrophe: the second time you can't get it up for the first time.:eek:

To answer the question is, i think, extremely unfair to the other person but if i was to pick one, it'd simply be where the guy (i hope you're liberal) felt it necessary to communicate by verbalizing everything. The physical act imo is best being left as physical -body communications tell everything. Re: the above quote? In my best attempt to be sensitive, let me admit to being overwhelmed by a fully naked person.. In a good way dont get me wrong.. Repeat sex is always better with me. Then again, sex isnt work.. Its supposed to be fun without obligations to *come* every time (its safer not too of course) always necessary to strike the right balance between pleasing yourself and pleasing the other person.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Maedbhish

Someone? That's a bit narrow minded of you.. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

bend over?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Nodin wrote: »
    Sweaty during sex? The dirty savage.....Did he mess up your hair as well?

I don't mind a bit of sweat haha it's when he's lieing all 12 stone or whatever on you and you're sticking together thats not fun haha
    hondasam wrote: »
    You did switch positions? if you don't sweat your not doing it right. :p

I I sewat bucket loads don't you worry, it was just this one guy who didn't seem to realise that crushing me was not the right thing to do ... I'm not very tall haha and a shoulder in the face it not enjoyable at all. I normally just go on top to avoid that but he insister :(
    Arawn wrote: »
    the get on top lazy wagon

Haha I spend a lot of my time on top, Horse riding 16 years so have the technique down ;)
    pragmatic1 wrote: »
    You dont sound like you'd be the best in bed yourself love.

Don't worry you'll never find out anyway :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I I sewat bucket loads don't you worry, it was just this one guy who didn't seem to realise that crushing me was not the right thing to do ... I'm not very tall haha and a shoulder in the face it not enjoyable at all. I normally just go on top to avoid that but he insister :(

what an image

:(

I just remembered! I LIVED in Ranelagh in early 2008 for 4 months before leaving the country again and I did have atrociously awful sex with someone....but did I get up and leave that time...I can't remember...hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

The worst sex I ever had was when I took home this Chinese bird.

She lay on my bed and said you can do anything to me. I asked her for a 69. She told me "Fuck off I'm not cooking at this time!"

:cool:

I just remembered! I LIVED in Ranelagh in early 2008 for 4 months before leaving the country again and I did have atrociously awful sex with someone....but did I get up and leave that time...I can't remember...hmmm

As I said in my original post, it WASN'T me!! We were at a student's house party when the incident happened, drunken fumbling and whatnot no doubt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

As I said in my original post, it WASN'T me!! We were at a student's house party when the incident happened, drunken fumbling and whatnot no doubt
    I think it was you.

• Advertisement

I think it was you.

It wasn't.

Hell, at that time it was an achievement for me to get a girl into the sack. Ergo, an experience like that may have been terrible for her, but amazing for me! :D

Advertisement