Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The worst sex you have ever had with someone?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

[SIZE="2"]Wrong Hole![/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Wrong Hole![/SIZE][SIZE="4"]Wrong Hole![/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]OWWW.......[/SIZE]

Too late ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

A girl from Dublin, single mother, 5 years older, but a helluvalot less experience, or desire. She was pretty dry, just lay there, wouldn't give head, I got bored pretty quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    To answer the question is, i think, extremely unfair to the other person but if i was to pick one, it'd simply be where the guy (i hope you're liberal) felt it necessary to communicate by verbalizing everything. The physical act imo is best being left as physical -body communications tell everything. Re: the above quote? In my best attempt to be sensitive, let me admit to being overwhelmed by a fully naked person.. In a good way dont get me wrong.. Repeat sex is always better with me. Then again, sex isnt work.. Its supposed to be fun without obligations to *come* every time (its safer not too of course) always necessary to strike the right balance between pleasing yourself and pleasing the other person.

I saw this and thought, I sure am, nice one, something juicy coming up!....But there really wasn't :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Balbriggan 2002. Different wench then...
    I was in Balbriggan in 2002.:eek: NOOO!!! It couldn't have been me.....could it??!

Actually I was with the current gf at the time, so I really hope not! But you have piqued my interest as to who it might be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

It wasn't.

Hell, at that time it was an achievement for me to get a girl into the sack. Ergo, an experience like that may have been terrible for her, but amazing for me! :D

Aye. One should always do the gentlemanly thing and leave them a can, to show a bit of respect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,268 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

A girl from Dublin, single mother, 5 years older, but a helluvalot less experience, or desire. She was pretty dry, just lay there, wouldn't give head, I got bored pretty quick.

She wasn't an OAP was she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I just remembered! I LIVED in Ranelagh in early 2008 for 4 months before leaving the country again and I did have atrociously awful sex with someone....but did I get up and leave that time...I can't remember...hmmm

Must have been bad if it made you leave the country this time, not just the room :P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

changing position, rolled a guy over, he fell off the bed and cracked his head open off the edge of the bedside locker.

Him: do you think this need stitches?
    Me: god no, not at all, just a scratch.

it definately needed stitches!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

The time I fcuked a fat chick who though she was a skinny chick.
    First time was crap, last time wasn't great but the worst was this clingy girl i scored, who I tried to ditch on the night but couldn't get away from. She invited me back saying nothing would happen and I said I was going home regardless. She sorta begged. I was 6 months single and thought the ride might help but it was awful.

Everything about it and her was crap. Things you do to try move on. Same girl in the same pub came on to me last week when i was in Dublin. She asked if she knew me and I said no and lied about my name and quickly ran.

Wow. Aren't you a charming bunch?!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

She wasn't an OAP was she?

If only, then she may have had the drive necessary.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

As I said in my original post, it WASN'T me!! We were at a student's house party when the incident happened, drunken fumbling and whatnot no doubt

The guy was from Alabama...somewhere called "Spectre", I think. Huh huh.. You seem to know a lot of details for someone who wasn't there.....winkedy wink....don't be ashamed....you should be proud, actually. I'm pretty hot to trot you know...

Maybe you'd a cheddery willy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

wtf does single mother have to do with it.. you trying to in some way say the single mothers are crap in bed....

:confused:

it also take two to tango... maybe you just got no skills..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,268 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

The guy was from Alabama...somewhere called "Spectre", I think. Huh huh.. You seem to know a lot of details for someone who wasn't there.....winkedy wink....don't be ashamed....you should be proud, actually. I'm pretty hot to trot you know...

PM sent.

Give us a chance to make it more enjoyable for ya this time ;)

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    I was in Balbriggan in 2002.:eek: NOOO!!! It couldn't have been me.....could it??!

Actually I was with the current gf at the time, so I really hope not! But you have piqued my interest as to who it might be.

Eh...I just probably fess up here and admit the guy fell fast asleep while I doing my thang on top...doesn't say a huge amount for my skills...but that was 2002... I've come on a lot since then ;) Any man who falls asleep NOW gets a poo in his bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I stopped a lad mid way once, he was ****e.

I dont like it when they lean their whole weight on me, it's like I cant breathe and you're sweaty ....

Sack of potatoes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Eh...I just probably fess up here and admit the guy fell fast asleep while I doing my thang on top...doesn't say a huge amount for my skills...but that was 2002... I've come on a lot since then ;) Any man who falls asleep NOW gets a poo in his bed.

Bloddy ell:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Eh...I just probably fess up here and admit the guy fell fast asleep while I doing my thang on top...doesn't say a huge amount for my skills...but that was 2002... I've come on a lot since then ;)Any man who falls asleep NOW gets a poo in his bed.

LO feckin L :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

How many? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

"Are ya nearly there?"
    "You nearly there yet?"
    "Are you nearly there?"

Every 10 seconds. If he put as much effort into fucking me as he did into asking me that damn question, I actually might have got there.

• Advertisement

Novella wrote: »
    "Are ya nearly there?"
    "You nearly there yet?"
    "Are you nearly there?"

Every 10 seconds. If he put as much effort into fucking me as he did into asking me that damn question, I actually might have got there.

men can't win with you women

:pac:

For the record women dotn orgasim we all no that its just mad cup to make women feel more equal to men which is great but you can't fool me :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Worst for me was after things getting sweaty we switched to doggy. When she bent over I realised she barely wiped (if at all) and the sweat had made things very nasty. Good god the smell :(
    I just had to stop fast. Nearly vomited :o

Besides that id say its usually me thats the bad side :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Worst for me was after things getting sweaty we switched to doggy. When she bent over I realised she barely wiped (if at all) and the sweat had made things very nasty. Good god the smell :(
    I just had to stop fast. Nearly vomited :o

Besides that id say its usually me thats the bad side :pac:

Jesus christ...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

"Are ya nearly there?"
    "You nearly there yet?"
    "Are you nearly there?"

He was probably asking if you were near the kitchen, men don't care about the other thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

Snowie wrote: »

For the record women dotn orgasim we all no that its just mad cup to make women feel more equal to men which is great but you can't fool me :cool:
    stud

I'm too embarrassed to say really but more recently during a whimsical drunken escapade..(I don't do it very often)
    her: open up that drawer there
    wuh?
    her: just put your hand into that drawer there
    *does as told and find myself immersed in willy wonkas never ending magical dildo drawer. Pulls out first thing that comes to hand..so to speak.
    her: no not that one
    goes back for something else, not really sure what I'm looking for
    her: noo, something bigger.
    *gets up and leaves.

Kanoe wrote: »
    stud

is this were we HI 5 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Kanoe wrote: »
    find myself immersed in willy wonkas never ending magical dildo drawer.

Quote of the day, I near pissed myself reading that.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭muracan

Was getting a bj in my car and my gf of the time gagged and then puked up apple tart all over my nethers and the car!
    Couldn't get the rid of the smell for ages, embarrasing walk from the car to the flat too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

Quote of the day, I near pissed myself reading that.:D

it was a spectacle to behold. there were all sorts of shapes and sizes, colours and textures, flashy lights and wobbly bits. Truly a wonderland of sex toys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

"Are ya nearly there?"
    "You nearly there yet?"
    "Are you nearly there?"

Because you're a lady

Advertisement