Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The worst sex you have ever had with someone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭mariano rivera

realies wrote: »
    Why did you buy the taco if you weren't going to eat it :confused:;)

When did you buy the taco?

Before the agreement to have sex?

Or after the agreement?

"Fancy a shag?"

Sure, let me get a taco first"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Any man who falls asleep NOW gets a poo in his bed.
    PM sent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭ThePower11

realies wrote: »
    Why did you buy the taco if you weren't going to eat it :confused:;)
    I was saving it for after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

When did you buy the taco?

Before the agreement to have sex?

Or after the agreement?

"Fancy a shag?"

Sure, let me get a taco first"

Walking the streets with taco fries is a legitimate tactic if you're into fat birds.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Vickysg24

had a bad experience giving head once... The guy hadn't washed and pulled his foreskin down only to find loadsa cheesy bits!! *PUKE PUKE PUKE*!!!! that could put any woman off!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Vickysg24 wrote: »
    had a bad experience giving head once... The guy hadn't washed and pulled his foreskin down only to find loadsa cheesy bits!! *PUKE PUKE PUKE*!!!! that could put any woman off!!

Spoiler tags please!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

there goes my dinnerbox :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I've often been on the tear and then when we get home up to the bedroom the foreplay starts and then I just fall asleep, classic stuff. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

I stopped a lad mid way once, he was ****e.

I dont like it when they lean their whole weight on me, it's like I cant breathe and you're sweaty ....
    I thought the obvious thing here would be to put your legs over his shoulder??

Haha I spend a lot of my time on top, Horse riding 16 years so have the technique down ;)
    Don't worry you'll never find out anyway :pac:

You needed 16 years of horse riding to figure it out? :eek:
    A girl from Dublin, single mother, 5 years older, but a helluvalot less experience, or desire. She was pretty dry, just lay there, wouldn't give head, I got bored pretty quick.
    Man theres ky jelly for that ;)

My worst one would be my first time, he told me I hadnt developed properly down there??:eek:

Fucking hell!

• Advertisement

booboo88 wrote: »
    I thought the obvious thing here would be to put your legs over his shoulder??

You needed 16 years of horse riding to figure it out? :eek:

Man theres ky jelly for that ;)

My worst one would be my first time, he told me I hadnt developed properly down there??:eek:
    Balls weren't dropped yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

hondasam wrote: »
    I know it was painful but I'm in fits of laughter here, sorry biggrin.gif

We did laugh about it afterwards...as soon as I convinced him his new girlfriend wasn't actually an emotionally unstable crazyperson :o
    With my last girlfriend we got kinda drunk the second time we did it. We did it doggy style as I as getting no pleasure at all I withdrew aimed for an alternative hole...she then burst out crying!!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Last night
    Me ..... Can you smell something burning ?
    Her ......No...why ?

moments later
    Her (screams)......the fcukin' christmas tree lights are on fire

(couch sex ruined ):(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

my first was pretty bad, she was 10 years older and me 18... I felt dirty afterwards :(

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oh my god that happened me before too!!!! And the worst thing was I REALLY liked the guy and had wanted to get with him for ages :( Absolutely gross gross gross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

RichieC wrote: »
    my first was pretty bad, she was 10 years older and me 18... I felt dirty afterwards :(

It would have been better if she was 18yrs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

ThePower11 wrote: »
    Balls weren't dropped yet?
    Im female ;)
    but if your refering to my boobs, they were definately developed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

RichieC wrote: »
    Sure thats the best sex. If you dont feel dirty and ashamed after it wasnt that good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Just reading this thread has me wet.
    I'll be in Coppers tonight around 12 if anyone wants to slip a sneaky finger...

Waits for Kfallon :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Was off skiing a few years ago. Go together with some girl from Sturrock. We were both too drunk to get fully undressed, which resulted in me cumming in my thermal underwear.

The walk back to my own accommodation the next morning was a bit sticky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

What's all this wrong hole business?

laugh wrote: »
    What's all this wrong hole business?

bad golfers ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭veryangryman

booboo88 wrote: »
    Im female ;)
    but if your refering to my boobs, they were definately developed ;)

That where you got the username?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

I assume he stuck it in her ear :confused:

Oh my god that happened me before too!!!! And the worst thing was I REALLY liked the guy and had wanted to get with him for ages :( Absolutely gross gross gross.

I know!! rotten! I was the same... was mad about this guy! like seriously... how long does a guy need to shower for before this manky stuff appears!? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

I I sewat bucket loads don't you worry, it was just this one guy who didn't seem to realise that crushing me was not the right thing to do ... I'm not very tall haha and a shoulder in the face it not enjoyable at all. I normally just go on top to avoid that but he insister :(

classy burd!

I know!! rotten! I was the same... was mad about this guy! like seriously... how long does a guy need to shower for before this manky stuff appears!? :confused:

maybe you were both with the same guy

mattjack wrote: »
    maybe you were both with the same guy

Doubt it... It was in another country :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

BOHtox wrote: »
    classy burd!

I'd rather a girl who likes some hot sweaty sex that some princess that lays there like a sack of spuds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Hearing key unlocking the door from the outside - ruined the moment. And not only that. :(

Advertisement